Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Halloween RP

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
FORM:
NAME:
KIND: (WEREPONIES,HUMANS OR VAMPIRE
PERSONALITY:
BIO:
EXTRAS:

Hello! I'm Werelight! Nice to meet you guys! I would LOVE to RP with yu! My Roleplay account is WereCelverGreens! Add that account (I don't get on there too much)!
Old:
New look:(Drunk) Me
Do yu think Imma hawt? xD
RAWRRR!!! *howls*

Halloween RP

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
FORM:
NAME:Werelight Shine
LOOKSFrownWill put up)
KIND: Werepony/Human
PERSONALITY:Brave,Strong and Kind.Can be annoyed sometimes.
BIO:Werelight is a monsterious form of Twlight Sparkle.She started to transform in her birthday (my birthday) during her sleeepover paty with her three bestest friends.Later on,serveal nights later,she found out that she's Werelight Shine.

Hello! I'm Werelight! Nice to meet you guys! I would LOVE to RP with yu! My Roleplay account is WereCelverGreens! Add that account (I don't get on there too much)!
Old:
RAWRRR!!! *howls*

Halloween RP

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
FORM:
NAME: Poison Apple (Apple Jack)
LOOKS: Apple Jack but is part vamp and instead of yellow hair she has black with read streaks and died her skin red.
KIND: Vampire/pony Vampony
PERSONALITY: Strong,doesn't lie unless it about her true self. Can get annoyed easily.
BIO:It had been an ordinary day for Apple Jack ,her and Big Mac apple bucking the trees collecting apples. It had started to storm. Apple Jack being brave kept doing her job as everyone else was inside. A struck of lightning hit her and in the next few days she woke up finding she was a vampony.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Halloween RP

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

FORM:

NAME: Poison Apple (Apple Jack)

LOOKS: Apple Jack but is part vamp and instead of yellow hair she has black with read streaks and died her skin red.

KIND: Vampire/pony Vampony

PERSONALITY: Strong,doesn't lie unless it about her true self. Can get annoyed easily.

BIO:It had been an ordinary day for Apple Jack ,her and Big Mac apple bucking the trees collecting apples. It had started to storm. Apple Jack being brave kept doing her job as everyone else was inside. A struck of lightning hit her and in the next few days she woke up finding she was a vampony.
(Appected!! Love it!)

Old:
RAWRRR!!! *howls*

Halloween RP

Posted By:
Crystal95014
Crystal95014
StarStarStar

Form: Werepony
Name: Twisted Shard
Looks: Like Crystal cactus except with messier hair, sharper teeth, and a darker coat color.
Personality: Same as Crystal Cactus except an urge to get dirty for no reason
Bio: I woke up outside... and noticed that I had shaggier hair, sharp teeth, and was dark. For a moment I screamed, then I went to find out what was going on.
Extras: None.  Big Grin

Be yourself. Love yourself

Halloween RP

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"Crystal95014" wrote:

Looks: Like Crystal cactus except with messier hair, sharper teeth, and a darker coat color.

Bio: I woke up outside... and noticed that I had shaggier hair, sharp teeth, and was dark. For a moment I screamed, then I went to find out what was going on.

(Appected!)

Old:
RAWRRR!!! *howls*

Halloween RP

Posted By:
Crystal95014
Crystal95014
StarStarStar

"21inkiepielover" wrote:

"Crystal95014" wrote:

(Appected!)

Alright so do we have enough ponies to do the RP?

Halloween RP

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"Crystal95014" wrote:

"21inkiepielover" wrote:

"Crystal95014" wrote:

(Appected!)

Alright so do we have enough ponies to do the RP?
(Not yet.)

Old:
RAWRRR!!! *howls*

Halloween RP

Posted By:
Crystal95014
Crystal95014
StarStarStar
Okay.  Tongue Out

Halloween RP

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"Crystal95014" wrote:

Okay.  Tongue Out
Yep.I will send this RP to others.

Old:
RAWRRR!!! *howls*

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

This or That??

YOU PEOPLE ARE M.E.A.N

Words That Start With 'S'

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!