Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Team A1-Great RolePlay War RP

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
A new TV show has come out and everyone who watches it is going to get sucked into it, literally! Once the show comes on and the strange opening is over, the TV turns into a vacuum portal and sucks  anyone around into the show, or rather, the world beyond the dimensions. The world is absolutely amazing, with people to meet, things to do, and an adventure around every corner, you may kiss the real world goodbye to start a new life in the show, but. . . Is this world as wonderful as everyone may think?

RP rules

No fighting, no ‘deep romance’.

No perfect characters or omnipotent characters.

Everyone may join, try not to ignore or leave anyone out.

Please do not make more than one character if you cannot / will not remember and keep up with them.

Note : The show that turns the TV into a portal comes on once a day and lasts only thirty minutes. Once the thirty minutes is up the portal closes and doesn’t come back until the next day, same time same rules.

Forum

Name :

Looks :

Personality :

Bio :

Other :

(In memory of) The rebirth of
We The Kidz

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█░░░░░█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar

My Forum

Name : Ai Hue

Looks : ( To come! ^-^ )

Personality : A happy sort, almost always cheery.

Bio : I'll have to get this up when I have more time, I'm sorry...

Other : Wear glasses from time to time, mostly for reading or when it's dark.

[/quote]

We The Kidz

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Kari Zephyr
Looks: Black hair, with one red streak, that looks fake but is natural.  She has bright amber eyes and fair skin.
Personality: Kind, but only to people she knows.  Ruder to new comers.
Bio: Orphaned at a young age, loves the world of electronics.
Other: X

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Olivia Williams.
Looks:  
Personality:  Olivia is an arts obsessed girl, who is very smart, and very much so a leader.  Though, when she's tired or things take a turn for the worst, she can be very grumpy, as well as she becomes a pessimist.
Bio:  Olivia always had a tough life.  Her mother died, and her father became very strict.  Her father soon died as well, under stress, and she lived with her grandmother, who would do anything for Olivia. 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
Name : Kalina Thorne 

Looks : Thalia Thorne

Personality : She's a daring girl who loves to take risks due to her fiery personality. She serious most of the time and her trademark smirk only crosses her lips when a challenge is presented to her. Kalina loves the thrill of a challenge. She doesn't like taking orders from higher authority but does a good job of masking that fact. She prefers to do her own thing in her own style in her own way. Kalina's very persuasive and is good at diverting attention from the real intention. 

Bio : Kalina grew up having a normal childhood and a happy one at that. 

Other : She has an older brother named Skylar. 

(Want me to add Skylar?) 

Unleash that inner genius Wink

Be a babe and give me hugs Love

All that glitters isn't gold.

Call me Jasmine

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted girls! :3 ---- if you don't mind, add Skylar ---- Know any guys who RP, send them to the guys thread, we can't start until there's some guys on the opposing thread. Thanks! :3

We The Kidz

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rowan ( Ro ) Red Brair Lancaster

Looks: ( Coming, be paitient! )

Personality: Ro is a light girl. A bit bipolar, but otherwise extremely sociable. However, she doesn't like people's company that much most times, and can really put up mysterious walls between her and the word. As a complete rebel and hipster, she hates rules, and tries harder than she would like to admit to break each and every one of them. She is not a morning person, and can be found grumpy most of the time in the mornings. She is quite close to nature, and has a natural sense of calmness and leadership that makes her easy to talk to. While arrogant and defiant, she is also sly, and annoyingly good at making loopholes. She will makes friends with anyone, and is stubborn, persistent, and quite hard to temper. It is almost as if she acts a different way around her friends, than normally 

Bio: Ro is quite the average girl at first appearance, Took survival class, piano lessons, art lessons, liked em all, reads books, does maths, dislikes social studies, nothing very special. But she was antisocial in her elementary schooling, leaving her with nearly no friends at the start of middle school. Her parents forced her to hang out with girls she didn't like, pushing her into socializing with people around her. Eventually, she accepted that, that being the reason why she will make friends with anyone, no matter who. 

Other: None....

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
ShyFox Lock
ShyFox
Star
Name: Ellie Woods
​Age:14
​Gender: f
Looks: Small, Brown curly hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin
​Personality: Generally quite shy but has a fiery temper that bursts out unpredictably. Clever-ish.
Bio: Lives with her dad after he got divorced, has a stepsister on her mum's side who she hates and used to pick on her. Her and her dad move about a lot.
Other: Has asthma 
^^^is this okay? I've never rp'ed before.

ShyFox
Read. Write. Listen. Live. Doodle.This is who I am, get over it smile

Posted By:
A16
A16
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, the rules have changed a bit, names changed to Team A1 and Team B1! So the two genders may intwine and RP together. Only pick one team, feel free to switch over if you'd like, just delete your forum if you do! THANKS! ^-^

We The Kidz

Posted By:
SmartGirl
SmartGirl
StarStarStarStar
Name : Skylar Thorne

Looks : Kiran Thorne- 20

Personality : A happy-go-lucky kind of guy who just can't resist having fun. He's a bit of a flirt honestly and would jump at the chance to do something memorable. Kiran's confidence is something notable about him and his tricky nature.  He's an impulsive guy who jumps before he thinks. He's sarcastic and is quick witted. 

Bio : Visiting home from college. 

Other : Older brother to Kalina

Unleash that inner genius Wink

Be a babe and give me hugs Love

All that glitters isn't gold.

Call me Jasmine

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Word that start with A-moved

Word that start with A

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos