Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Furnace (Open RP)

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
StarStarStarStarStar
Akiko finished her drawing of Henri, dropping the piece of chalk onto the floor. She sat back on her knees and observed her work, fixing a few flaws here and there. 

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.

The Furnace (Open RP)

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
She blushed deeply and smiled shyly. "Don't apologies, I like yours too." She said. She examined the separate colors, she had never seen eyes like his so she allowed herself to move just a bit closer

Luka in a school uniform!!

The Furnace (Open RP)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Riker smiled and moved closer. "Yours are prettier."

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

The Furnace (Open RP)

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
StarStarStarStarStar
Akiko looked over at Henri's drawing, and then looked at him. "You still drawing me? I would've thought you'd be finished. I don't have much detail." She sat down and looked at her toes. She wondered what time it was.

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.

The Furnace (Open RP)

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
She blushed even deeper and smiled. "What can you see in regular brown eyes?" She asked and couldn't help but look down

The Furnace (Open RP)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay, I think this whole romance thing is going to fast, maybe there should be just a plain romance rp, and continue this as just friends?)

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

The Furnace (Open RP)

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sure! ))

The Furnace (Open RP)

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm going to allow myself to make a new character ))

Name: Silvia

Looks: Silvia

Personality: Silvia is closed. She doesn't talk much so she mainly nods, shakes her head, smiles and frowns. She has never really liked being around other people so when they are allowed to walk around freely she often finds a closed in space where she can be alone and think without having someone talking around her. She has made an imaginary place in her mind which she calls Deadman wonderland

Bio: When young Silvia had a friend which she thought was her best friend. She told her all her secrets but when her best friend told everyone Silvia's secrets her classmates started bullying her. She couldn't handle it so she switched schools. But the bullying just kept on going in the new school and on the top of that her parents started to fight. All she could do was hide under the covers of her bed and cover her ears. Then on one day she found a guitar and started playing out on the street. One evening she was taking a break from playing and a man came and stole her guitar. That was the man she was framed for killing

Other: N/A

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Name your top 5 bands.

Should prisoners be allowed to vote?

Favorite song?

latest videos