Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Mermaid Life (RP)

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot: This is just like a sequel to H2o: Just add water but with different names and stuff. Skye was a new student at Meter High. She didn't know anything about her new school.She soon meets Jane and Mindi. They seen become great friends.

Rules: No swearing, don't go too far in romance.

Characters:
Skye: taken by me 
Jane: Available

Mindi: Available

(Make a character if you want.)
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Short bio:
Additional Info (optional) :

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Mermaid Life (RP)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(can you make a form of your charrie so i know looks, perso etc?)
(can i be jane but spell her name differently? such as Jayne.)

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Mermaid Life (RP)

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure)

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Mermaid Life (RP)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jayne Lorelie Greystroke
Looks: kalani
Short bio:  born into a lovely family of a mom and dad. when she was three they got divorced and she lived with her dad and her stepmom. She is really close to her dad and usually spends more time at his house. She rarely sees her mom, for she is single and working so she only visits once a month if she's lucky. Ever since she was little she loved to play in water but her brother always warned her to never get her feet wet. She never understood why until her eleventh birthday when her feet got soaked for the first time ever. 
Additional Info: older brother is  Jaxon

Name: Jaxon Antonio Greystroke
Looks:drew roy
Short bio: same as sister. he can also turn into mereman. he found out when he was 4. His mom had taken him out for a swim and forgot to put hi floaties on. his mum and father began bickering and forgot about Jaxon. they went inside leaving the four yr old alone. Jaxon played with a ball then it fell in the pool. He thought he could reach it but instead fell in. Thank god for his gills or he would've drowned. 
Additional Infosister is Jayne.

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Mermaid Life (RP)

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Name: Rowan Elizabeth Simpson
Looks:

Short Bio: Rowan never had the perfect life, but neither was it bad. She never knew her father, and is an only child to a single mother. Her mother was fairly rich, as she worked as a doctor. Rowan was home-schooled by a governess until she was thirteen. When Rowan was fifteen, she accidentally met her father while on a vacation with her mother; since then, Rowan and her father have kept contact with each other.

May I join?

Mermaid Life (RP)

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Name: Rōzu  U~ōtāzu (Rose Waters in English)
Looks: uhh 14?
Short bio: Rōzu is originally from Japan, but she had to move with her father for his work when she was 6. She dresses nicely and very clean, though sometimes she can dress like a normal teenager IF she wanted to. Rōzu found out about her being able to change into a mermaid when she was 10, when she was left alone in a pool for the first time in her life. Any normal 10 year old would tell her. But instead, she kept it a secret.
Additional Info (optional) : She wears an eye patch because she has a nasty scar from her mother beating her, before she died.

Me in any public/social situation:

Mermaid Life (RP)

Posted By:
karacck
karacck
StarStarStar
(can I join?)

Name:Jordyn Jones
LooksTongue Outic
Short Bio:Jordyn is an only child from Hawaii but moved.She found out she was a mer maid when she was 13 in the ocean swimming.
Additional Info: She has jewelry from her great grandmother who passed away.

Mermaid Life (RP)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(are we gonna start?)

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Mermaid Life (RP)

Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
StarStarStarStar
Name: Mike
Looks: Jet black hair that falls over his left eye, foggy grey eyes and a lip piercing
Short bio: He lives with his dad who works all the time and he drives a motorcycle he is mysterious and quiet and its hard to get him to trust you
Additional Info (optional) :

I HAVE A RP IN FANTASY ROLPLAYS CALLED A STRANGE FAMILY YOU SHOULD JOIN PLEASE....PLEASE!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

New profile

Book Suggestions

Pierce the Veil vs. Sleeping With Sirens

whats your Personality

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos