Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Night Circus: Silence Dreams

Posted By:
Whiteheartfighter
Whiteheartfighter
StarStarStarStar
Okay, so I just realize that the plot or introduction of the RP is really long than the first one. So, here arenthe stuffs and such. The plot, I'm going to finish it tomorrow if I have the change to or not... and post it here before starting. Only the first ones from the original TNC can post here. Though I think we might need some new people to be like the enemy of TNC.... I'll think about it. And that's the title I could think of... Anyways, here's the things:
~~~~~
Form:
Name:
Parent:
Nickname:
Stage name (optional) :
Looks:
Bio (optional) :
Personality (optional) :
Performance as (optional) :
Other:
~~~~~~
Story of RP: The Night Circus was out of bussiness after one or two years. The original staffs and others from the circus settled down where they all decided to live and settled the circus in Oslo, Norway. But after 10 years, a new generation beings to put the circus back to business and alive. The 11th generation are only the children of the 10th generation. As the 11th goes on with their love home circus, they all don't know what the world is holding for them and challenges that have been prerape for them as well as old and new enemies of the Night Circus. As for now, they all are trying to get along and keep the circus in shape.
~~~~~~
Rules... They're the same rules as the first TNC and the rules of KW. Only no that much romance. And enjoy the show ~

How my characters feel when I can't think of something to write for them:
How I feel when I'm trying to think of something to write for them:

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
Name: Rosemary Eva Royce
Parent: Sterling Royce & Arabella Diederich
Nickname: Rose, Eva, Rosie
Stage Name: The Prima Ballerina (II)
Looks: Rosemary has very dark brown hair, almost appearing to be black, but you can still see the brown color to it. Her skin is pale, though not extremely white in color. Rosemary’s eyes are a clear blue, but sometimes may switch between hazel and red, but inherited the blue eye-color from her grandmother (on Arabella’s side). She is very tall for her age, being 5’9 in height.
Bio: Rosemary was born in September 6 near Lake District, London while her parents were on a vacation. When she was 7 years old, Rosemary began to learn more about her mother’s past, and eventually wanted to become a ballerina too, but it would be less strict. Despite having a close-knit relationship with her mother, Rosemary is known to be as a daddy’s little princess.
Personality: Rosemary is quiet, but she does speak her opinions and thoughts freely. She can become easily frustrated, but she rarely gives up. She’s cautious, never revealing her feelings to strangers, but will eventually open herself up if she trusts them. Rosemary appears to be weak, but never underestimate the blazing flame inside of her.
Performance as: The prima ballerina, of course!

Posted By:
Nerdalox Lock
Nerdalox
StarStarStarStarStar
(WOOOHOOOOOO! TNC IS BACK, BABY! xD)

Name: Saffie Landers
Parent: Celia and Dylan
Nickname: Saf
Stage name (optional) : Saffie The Stunning
Looks: Saffie (The Night Circus #2)
Bio (optional) :
Personality (optional) : (You'll find out.)
Performance as (optional) : An acrobat
Other: She loves stuffed animals and pink, fluffy stuff. She's mostly silent.

When you decide to come, I will be waiting.

Posted By:
Whiteheartfighter
Whiteheartfighter
StarStarStarStar
Name: Constantin Royce
Parent: Sterling Royce and Arabella Diederich
Nickname: Cony, Stan.
Stage name (optional) : Mad Hatter II
Looks: ((the first one))
Bio (optional) : Constantin is the first son of the triplets and the oldest in the family. He was born in November 20 in Berlin Germany. He have his British accent, mostly for spending time with his father than his mother, but still know how to speak German as well. Constantin took the role of the Mad Hatter from his father after learning everything about the Night Circus and its history as well as he learning about his parents. He also take care of his siblings and make sure they're are safe and not hurt at all.
Personality (optional) : Constantin is an over-protective brother when it comes to his siblings, but he is quite brave and emotionless to strangers. He show bits and bits of emotion to only his family, mostly his siblings. Constantin can something get irritate easily and would give the person the silence treatment.
Performance as (optional) : Magician just like his father.
Other: When he’s irritated, he has a habit of biting his cheeks in the inside.

Name: Darrick Claire Royce 
Parent: Same as Cony.
Nickname: Rick, Darr, Claire.
Stage name (optional) : The Joker
Looks: ((The third one))
Bio (optional) : Darrick is the second and youngest of the triplets, but also the oldest in the family along with his brother. He was born in Novermber 20 in Berlin, Germany. Darrick have a thick german accent, but would something have a bit of British in it when speaking loudly. He care about his siblings, mostly his younger sister since at first he didn't like her, but now he gets along with her. Darrick mostly spend his time with their father than their mother, but sometimes make sure to spend time with their mother as well.
Personality (optional) : Darrick is quite rebel, but only around strangers. He has a tsundere, split personality when he gets angry, but would only be kind and caring to his siblings, mostly around their sister than his brother because.... well they're boys.
Performance as (optional) : Magician as well, still learning a bit from his brothers and father.
Other: Would sometimes be searching for four-leaf clovers in his free time.

Name: Roderich Royce
Parent: Same as Cony and Rick.
Nickname: Rode, Rich, Rody.
Stage name (optional) : Master Clockmaker
Looks: ((the middle one))
Bio (optional) : Roderich is the middle of the triplets, and the oldest like his brothers of the family. He is very mature than Constantin and takes well responsibility unlike his two brothers. He has a mix of both accents and would mostly spend his time learning other language and their cultures. Roderich also take care of his siblings as well as his brothers does.
Personality (optional) : Roderich doesn't talk much and would always keep quiet, not because he doesn't like the person or something like, it's only that he prefers silence and quietness places and feeling. He always keep a stern look, but when it only comes to his family, he'll smile and have a bit of his father personality.
Performance as (optional) : Magician as well.
Other: Roderich spend his time reading and playing piano and violin.

Here are how they look:

Posted By:
Whiteheartfighter
Whiteheartfighter
StarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Delmor Landers 
Parent: Celia and Dylan
Nickname: Del, Delly.
Stage name (optional) : Headmaster
Looks:
Personality (optional) : ((You'll see though: )) Delmor is quiet around unknown people, but would only show emotion to his sister.
Performance as (optional) : Magician, has learn a lot from his mother.
Other: He keeps the pocket watch that was past down from his mother's side of family.

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
(I had checked your character album hours before your characters were made, and when I saw that pic I was like: SO THAT'S WHO THEY ARE, HUH? I just waited to make sure, lol. And aww, why would Darrick hate Rosemary? T_T)

Posted By:
Whiteheartfighter
Whiteheartfighter
StarStarStarStar
((Why would you check my albums! It suppose to be a surprise!   JK and Darrick doesn't hate Rosemary anymore.... Maybe a bit, but he still cares for her. = w = ))

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
(Because I was dying to know what they would look like. ;-; Hmm, I wonder what Rosemary did to make Darrick hate her, even a little bit. xD)

Posted By:
Whiteheartfighter
Whiteheartfighter
StarStarStarStar
((It's bad luck to me to have someone see the picture. Just kidding, but maybe next time I'll make sure not to tell you anything of my character. - m - Maybe it is because she was born and took all the attention? :3 ))

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
(Aww. xD I guess that's a good idea, 'cause she's the only girl in the family besides her mom, LOL.)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

Which Is Your Favourite Taylor Swift Count...