Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

"It's the only NEET thing to do"- ATJ, please join

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Looking at it as an outsider Neet high looks pretty ordinary. There are teenagers in school uniforms that seem ordinary. There are teachers in suits and dresses that seem ordinary. The classes seem ordinary. But this school far from ordinary. It is the base of an organisation called NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training). The motto for this organisation is "It's the only NEET thing to do." The ones who have been admitted as NEET detectives have been fully trained and spend their days accomplishing missions, whether it's saving the world from domination or finding lost cats. The ones that are still in training go to this school and learn everyday and take classes that are far from ordinary. They take classes that focus on technology to classes that are meant to teach the students to learn how to fly jets. And of course, you have been accepted into this academy. Do your best to become a NEET detective, and remember The things you do must be NEET.

Rules:
-No one-liners! You must make your post three lines or longer
-Three strikes rule: If you break the rules one time you get a strike, when you are up to three strikes you're out of the RP
-Do not RP here until I have accepted you
-Even though you're going to a rather special academy it doesn't mean you get any superpowers, you're simply a teenager in training to be a spy/detective
-No godmodding or making the perfect character
-Use " " when talking, ' ' when thinking, and (( )) when OOC, be literate!!!
-If I don't accept your form then just deal with it and leave, don't report this RP or something like that
-Romance allowed but don't get too detailed
-You can make three characters max.
-Write chicken if you read all the rules
-Have fun!

Form:
Name:
Speciality:
Looks(anime pictures or detailed description):
Other:

Characters: 
Lisa (i live for anime!!!)
Valentin (blackheartkiller/Hairess_Of_Light)
Alex (Ifinishbooks)
Jeff (Wartortle5)
Joseph (kukookristy)

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
My form:

Name: Lisa
Personality: Lisa is very arrogant. She is the top in her class and thus she thinks that she is smarter than everyone else, which she technically is. Since a young age she has shown great intelligence. But even though she's smart she lacks the ability to fight because of her fragile body, she has been told many times to get a partner to protect her but refuses every single time simply because she doesn't want her pride to be lowered
Speciality: She's great with technology and cracking codes of all sorts
Looks: Lisa
Other: Comes from a very rich family

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you. ^^ Hope this is fine and the Specialty as well...)

Form:

Name:
Valentin Quent
Personality: Dislikes being alone, Quiet, Struggles to register emotions and Generous, Determined, Selfless, Independent, Truthful and Honest, Sometimes Cold to anyone, Loyal, Sweet, Needs personal space, Independent, Flexible.
Specialty: Quick-thinking and Reflective to open any locks, intelligent with seeking secrets and such like that.
Looks:
Other: Has an Italian accent and came from a high society class family. 

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, sure! Just fill out the form! ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(I forgot to put 'chicken' for the rules.)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted! ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Heiress_Of_Light
Heiress_Of_Light
StarStar
(Alright thanks. And this is my third account, I have two other, the one with the form there and another, hope you don't mind)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandria Vargas 'Alex'
Personality:  Sarcastic, rude and often not friendly to strangers. She loud and obnoxious and frankly, doesn't care what you think. She's a free, spirited soul, looking for art, trouble and adventure.
Specialty: Strategic plans and quick-thinking.
Looks:
Other: Chicken

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted! ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Wartortle5 Lock
Wartortle5
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jeff Andonuts (Chickens just for saying I read the rules)

Personality: Quirky. He loves proving people wrong, even when the person is right. Spends way too much time doing homework. Makes programs on computers. He enjoys pranking others. (Stink Bombs, Water Buckets, ect.) But, despite these, he is a genuine person and will help others when they need it. Gets amazing grades and is not afraid to help others on their work for the price of admitting he's better.

Specialty: Hacking into computers, Can get information easily off of people's computer files. Great at solving logic puzzles.

Looks(anime pictures or detailed description): Green Eyes, Thin, Weak, Blonde, Slightly long, hair, Freckles, rectangular, boxy, black, thick, glasses.

Other: Poor Hygiene. He doesn't care about taking care of himself as he's "too busy."

(Just wondering if this is an academy where people are bunked overnight or if they go home?)

Also, I suggest making a list of the characters you approved and edit it as we go along.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

FIFA 14 Good Or Bad

latest videos