Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

"It's the only NEET thing to do"- ATJ, please join

Posted By:
Wartortle5 Lock
Wartortle5
StarStarStarStar
"Honestly, I don't need it. I don't care what people think." Jeff said. He was beginning to like this Lisa girl and he was going to be honest. "I'm sure you'll get used to the smell eventually." Jeff said with a chuckle. "Have a seat. We got off on the wrong foot. We have 15 minutes until the opening ceremony. Why don't we get to know each other? Just don't sit too close to me. Remember I still smell." Jeff smiled jokingly. Jeff was happy to realize that she seems to accept who he is. He might... have a friend. 

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Lisa took a deep breath wondering if she should really talk and get to know him. It could all be a trick to get on her good side and have her father marry them or something but on the other hand 
no one had every shoved their armpit into her face. 
  In the end she nodded and sat down. "Sorry, I'm not good with this friendly stuff," she said and stuck her tongue out. She stretched a bit. The smile had disappeared and there was no hint of it in her facial expression anymore

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Wartortle5 Lock
Wartortle5
StarStarStarStar
Jeff truly wanted to make a friend at this point. He actually wanted to get to know this person. "I am not very good at it either" Jeff said with a smile. "I tend to keep quiet myself. So tell me a bit about yourself." Jeff sat looking into her stunning eyes. He was really dazed by them. He couldn't take his eyes away from hers.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked down at her feet and wondered if she should tell him the whole story or just a part of it. 
 "Well, I was raised with my two brothers, father and mother. My dad worked for the family while my mother stayed home and watched the three of us. It was our elder brother and my twin brother, my older brothers' name is Jack and then there's Sebastian. 
  When we were younger it was always me and Sebastian, when we entered kindergarten we never played with anyone but each other, when we were in elementary school we always sat next to each other, our big brother was studying to be my fathers heir. Three years ago Sebastian wasn't feeling well, my mother took him to the hospital and he went to a PET scan. His whole body glowed," she took a deep breath. 
 She had decided to tell him the whole story but leave parts out, like where his father worked, where they had been raised and stuff like that. 
  "His whole body was made out of cancer. Soon he died. It was like a part of me had been ripped out and stepped on, there was something missing. I fell into deep depression, not only because of Sebastian's death but because my father wasn't there. I decided to come here to well... Get away," and with that she finished her story. 
 Without thinking she had started talking so much, dropping all the things out of her mouth. She looked down at her hands and first then noticed that they were shaking. She smiled awkwardly. "And please don't say that you're sorry for my loss."  

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Wartortle5 Lock
Wartortle5
StarStarStarStar
Jeff felt really bad. He was seriously enjoying her company. He must cheer her up. Genuinely. "I won't. But, you need to understand. Life gets better. And maybe sure sometimes it can be tough. The past can haunt you. But, we keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious.....And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. Everybody knows it hurts to grow up. But everybody does. Just keep fighting it." Jeff had tears in his eyes. He was so emotionally invested. He really cared. "Don't let the past define you!" Jeff gasped for breath as he finished his speech

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked up at him a bit shocked and surprised. She honestly didn't expect him to give her such a speech. After a while she finally said: "Well aren't you something else?" with a grin on her face and chucked. She leaned back and closed her eyes. "B-but thanks," she then added and blushed just a tiny little bit

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar

"i live for anime!!!" wrote:

She looked up at him a bit shocked and surprised. She honestly didn't expect him to give her such a speech. After a while she finally said: "Well aren't you something else?" with a grin on her face and chucked. She leaned back and closed her eyes. "B-but thanks," she then added and blushed just a tiny little bit

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

What was the last thing you ate?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos