Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Let Me Love You

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
NAME: Lucas Sliverlight

LOOKS: Brown hair in a mop style, dark brown eyes,pale skin. He wears either a dark brown (with blue pinstripes) or a blue (with rust red pinstripes) four-buttoned suit, a shirt and a tie, a light brown faux-suede overcoat, and different coloured pairs of trainers, depending on the suit he wants to wear.
PERSONALITY: 

He displays a light-hearted, talkative, easy-going, witty, and cheeky manner, but nurses profound anger, regret, and vulnerability.He has a tendency to babble, mixing apparent nonsense with vital information, sometimes acting erratically to put his enemies off-guard. He speaks with an Estuary  English accent.He is also loyal, he dreames of becoming a leader someday.
People say he has a dark side.  He can get sly and cunning, yet that's really rare. Yet he is intelliant as both  characters, which he's nicknamed.

Other: He's usaully called  by two nicknames, Barty Crouch (they usually add Jr. but really rarely) and Tenth Doctor, due to how he looks like them.  He likes using random words unexpectly...

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
New pic for signature
^ Dalek journal page.

Let Me Love You

Posted By:
Harmony234
Harmony234
StarStar
(Your all accepted!)

Greetings fellow citizens!

Let Me Love You

Posted By:
Harmony234
Harmony234
StarStar

"Aquarius101" wrote:

"Harmony234" wrote:

Please join! Then I'll tell you what its about.

when will you tell us?
I'll tell u all right now. Hang on a sec.

Greetings fellow citizens!

Let Me Love You

Posted By:
GamerGirl321
GamerGirl321
StarStar
Re doong my form Name:maxine (call her kitty) Age:16 and a half GenderTongue Outlant........not really FEMALE Personality:she is sweet and active but she will sometimes go into a total emotional shortage meaning she wont socialize at all but that is very rare.she is always trying to make people happy and most of all smile (like pinkie pie :3) Realationship status:single Looks:she has long straight brown hair almost always in a braid and she is always wearing either a dress or cut up jeans and a tank top (2nd is what she will wear when in a emotian shortage) she has blue eyes and tanish skin and a butterfly tattoo on her ankle Other:she always has here DS with her

YOLO
Swaggin dragon ridin in a wagon while call of duty laggen

THUNDERCLAN
RIVERCLAN
WINDCLAN
SHADOWCLAN

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

We the Kidz

latest videos