Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Taken

Posted By:
Hippiegirl97
Hippiegirl97
StarStarStarStar
Welcome! This is the first role play I've made, I hope you join smile

Plot:

You wake up in a circular, gray room. You have no idea where you are or how you got there. The last thing you remember is falling asleep in bed, but then you wake up here.
  You soon find out that you are on board of an alien space ship. You are told that you have been chosen as part of a study experiment. They say that they won't hurt you and will return you to the same time that you were taken, but can you trust them?

Rules:
No cursing
Don't talk lik dis. Please make yourself understood.
Romance is allowed but keep it respectful (as in, Don't go to far!!)
The normal rules I guess

Form:

Name:
Rank or position on the ship (only if you are an alien. You may be of any rank or position you want, including civilian) :
Personality:
Other:

Make as many characters as you want.

my forms:

Name: Lanica "Lani" Sandrer
Alien or human: Alien
Appearance: Kind of short, light sea foam green skin, long blue hair that she always wears in a braid
Personality: Kind, gentle, smart
Other: She is a Christian. She is thought of as beautiful by her people, but doesn't pay attention to what people say. She doesn't really care about what she looks like. She doesn't think that it's right to take Earthlings against their will, and isn't afraid to speak up.

Name: Rocain Bradford
Alien or human: Alien
Appearance: Tall, dark green skin, gray hair
Personality: Mean, stern, hot tempered
Other: He cannot be trusted.

I love God, because God loves me.
God loves me, because he made me.
God made me, because he makes people.
God makes people. because he wants some one to love.
God wants some one to love, because he is love.

Taken

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
Form:

Name:Jake Cross
Alien or human: Human
Rank or position on the ship (only if you are an alien. You may be of any rank or position you want, including civilian) :N/A
Appearance: Tall dark haired guy with eyes to match. He is a bit small for his age size wise but didn't mind.
Personality: Keeps to himself. Easy to anger. Prefers to keep away from others. Can turn violent easily.
Other: N/A

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Taken

Posted By:
Hippiegirl97
Hippiegirl97
StarStarStarStar
accepted 

Taken

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
weeew!!!! :3

I'm in your brain right now. I control what you think about! Like Kiwi! I bet you started thinking about Kiwi right there. And there you go again. I'm just too good at this. ;3
Maybe one day you too can learn how to control someones thoughts just like me. -Apex

By A16

Taken

Posted By:
Hippiegirl97
Hippiegirl97
StarStarStarStar
smile  we can start when at least two more people join

Taken

Posted By:
Apex_Genisis
Apex_Genisis
StarStarStarStar
Sounds good :3

By A16

Taken

Posted By:
Tamia2013
Tamia2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damonie Merriweather

Alien or Human: Human

Appearance:

Personality: Sweet, shy, and quiet.

Other: None

"Guess who?"

Taken

Posted By:
Hippiegirl97
Hippiegirl97
StarStarStarStar
accepted

Taken

Posted By:
Crazyoscar
Crazyoscar
StarStarStarStar
Name: Naomi Root.
Alien or human: Human.
Rank or position on the ship (only if you are an alien. You may be of any rank or position you want, including civilian) :
Appearance: 
Personality: Naomi is usually quite friendly towards new people. She is usually open minded about new people and new things. She is adventurous and curious, sometimes being too nosy. She can sometimes get stressed about small things, making her anxious and worried. Naomi is brave and loyal. She would always stay true to her friends and family, no matter what. She isn't very sensitive, and usually dosen't take criticism seriously. She can also lie convincingly. Naomi can be sarcastic and occasionally this gets irratating. She can get worked up and annoyed over people mocking her family or close friends. This is what really gets to her. She is very creative and can come up with whacky stories and explanations. Most of the time, she is easy to get along with and a trustworthy friend.
Other:

Name:  Blair Disk.
Alien or human: Alien.
Rank or position on the ship (only if you are an alien. You may be of any rank or position you want, including civilian) : Medical Intern.
Appearance: Blair is quite tall and slender. Her skin is light green, and almost glows in darkness. Her hair is vibrant red with a streak of pink. It falls just below her elbows and is quite wavy.
Personality: Blair is smart and wise for her age. She is mature and is fast to react to anything. She is a bit up-tight, and tends to worry about things that probably won't happen. She is always thinking ahead and can be quite useful to have around. She is a book worm and is always reading about how to treat various injuries and diseases.
Other:

Taken

Posted By:
Hippiegirl97
Hippiegirl97
StarStarStarStar
accepted

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶...

shady vs everybody

latest videos