Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Resident Evil: Extinction (RP - Open)

Posted By:
MaddyWolf
MaddyWolf
Star
Thank you!  Big Grin

Dubstep is love, Dubstep is life.
money cant buy you love
Yes. money buys you love. :3

awww yeah!
Aw... Next time, kitty!

I am Maddy and I have been on this fourm !! smile

Resident Evil: Extinction (RP - Open)

Posted By:
MaddyWolf
MaddyWolf
Star
Name: Mage Lakeshore
Bio: Usually negative, but Funny, bold, a secret keeper with a strong fighting ability. Is helpful. Is afraid of Heights, even if a little off the ground, she panics.
~
Born at exactly 12:00 AM, both her parents died, she works very well with a dagger. her right hand is black, because her dad pushed her hand into a fire.

She has a scar under her eye that was made from fighting her brother under the moonlight.
~
Looks: A gray shirt with a wolf on it, Skinny jeans that are ripped, Converse
Amber eyes, a smirk glued to face, has Lilac hair that is always in a high ponytail, has a streak of brown in it.
Eyes are heavily eyelined. 
~

Extra: Has two earing piercings, and her cheeks are always rosy. 
~
Inside backpack:
Carries her dagger in her brown backpack. It means a lot to her, it was the first weapon her mom gave to her and carried it ever since.
Has eyeliner in backpack,
carries a torn, old, diary with her that she writes in daily.
Last but not least, she carries a picture of her mom and her sister, (Her sister may still be out there.)
~
Nickname: Fury (Got the nickname from when she fought her brother, Its stuck with her ever since.)

~

Is this okay? smile

Dubstep is love, Dubstep is life.
money cant buy you love
Yes. money buys you love. :3

awww yeah!
Aw... Next time, kitty!

I am Maddy and I have been on this fourm !! smile

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

Watcha Watching (2014)

Disney Channel Stars

latest videos