Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Third Coven

Posted By:
wolvesgirlnice
wolvesgirlnice
StarStarStarStarStar
welcome to third coven a place for vampies here is you form Name: Gender: Power: Age: Clothes: Eyes: Personality: Part of family: (part of family example:brother sister mom ect.) Edited by: wolvesgirlnice on June 12 at 05:40 PM Edited by: wolvesgirlnice on June 12 at 05:48 PM

...you know im getting hungry....-chomp!!!-i eated u

so now that ur in my stomach u have
to sing my fave song....twinkle twinkle lil star

twinkle twinkle lil star how i wonder...ow!! the star is bright it is to bright...ow!!-barfs u up-dang!

Third Coven

Posted By:
wolvesgirlnice
wolvesgirlnice
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Fang Gender: female Power: changes into animals Age: 19 Clothes: a black and gold dress Eyes: green they change colar with mood red=mad or furious purple=in love blue=sad Personality: very loving for nature and my family Part of family:head vampire Edited by: wolvesgirlnice on June 12 at 05:46 PM Edited by: wolvesgirlnice on June 12 at 05:47 PM

twinkle twinkle lil star how i wonder...ow!! the star is bright it is to bright...ow!!-barfs u up-dang!

Third Coven

Posted By:
XxJoannaxX Lock
XxJoannaxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Age: Gender: Power: Eyes: Personality: Part of family:Just a normal Vampire tht joined. Hair color chat [hair Changes color depends on mood]: Red=Mad Black=Thirsty Purple=Normal Color Grey=Bored Yellow=Mellow Blue=Sad Green=Sick Orange=Happy

):

Third Coven

Posted By:
Tigrgrl
Tigrgrl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krista Gender: Female Power: Controls weather Age: 14 Clothes: Black Dress with Bright Blue Leggings Eyes: At night they go bright blue. Daytime= Bright Lime Green Personality: Loving and kind. Addicted To Poetry. Never had Human blood. Part of Family: Sister of Head Vampire Hair: Changes color with mood. Black=Mad Blonde=Happy Orange=Excited Brown=Sad Red=Normal

Third Coven

Posted By:
wolvesgirlnice
wolvesgirlnice
StarStarStarStarStar
welcome to the coven

Third Coven

Posted By:
wolvesgirlnice
wolvesgirlnice
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxJoannaxX" wrote:

Name:
Power:
Eyes:
Personality:
Part of family:Just a normal Vampire tht joined.
Hair color chat [hair Changes color depends on mood]:
Red=Mad
Black=Thirsty
Purple=Normal Color
Grey=Bored
Yellow=Mellow
Blue=Sad
Green=Sick
Orange=Happy

can you fill out the blanks

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

I really want to be a jr mod

Visit WinxBiz!

Fave bands

speak about the above user

Fave bands

latest videos