Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Darkness

Posted By:
198Frostbite_1282126 Lock
198Frostbite_1282126
StarStarStar
You and your four friends wake to find yourselves in total darkness. Where are you, where did the lights go and what are those noises are all questions waiting to be answered Will you turn against each other and get lost in the darkness to side with whatever is out there? Or will you stick together and find out what happened, and some of you seem to be developing strange abilities..... To join I need your Character name: Age: Personality: Looks: Fears: One power you would like: I'll be Tom 17 Quiet, smart, likes the outdoors, brave and a partyanimal Blond hair, blue eyes, tall Spiders, tight spaces Teleportation

Darkness

Posted By:
AJ 97
AJ 97
StarStarStarStar
Character name: Amanda Age: 16 Personality: good, polite, smart and funny Looks: Brown hair, brown eyes, brown dress lol Fears: Thunder One power you would like: Seeing Future

People will scream, "Anuja Be With Me,Anuja Be With Me!!!!!"

Yeah! they WILL!!!!

Darkness

Posted By:
hottie66023
hottie66023
StarStarStarStar
Character name: Olivia Age: 13 Personality: Preppy,Popular,Mean,Likes to gossip Looks: Long light brown hair straight,Skinny,Hazle eyes,Beautiful Fears: Spiders,snakes,bugs One power you would like: Eyes change colors depending on mood

Darkness

Posted By:
alien500
alien500
StarStarStarStar
Character name:Joey Age: 12 Personality:uses brute force, a flirt Looks:black hair, blue eyes Fears:losing someone close One power u would likeDazedtrength,speed,agility,etc.

Don't look at me like that. I will punt your skull through your ear and into next week.

Darkness

Posted By:
hottie66023
hottie66023
StarStarStarStar
-wakes up- Where am I? This is not my bed. This isnt my room either!

Darkness

Posted By:
nevereverbroken
nevereverbroken
StarStarStar
Name: aly Age:16 Personality:nie,kinda mean at times, evil ,hates ppl that r happy, mostly depressed Looks:dark gray eyes , black hair , emo Fears: VAMPIRES , dead ppl . graveyards One power you would like: weather, can run at the speed of light, and water Edited by: nevereverbroken on June 16 at 10:47 AM Edited by: nevereverbroken on June 16 at 01:00 PM

Darkness

Posted By:
198Frostbite_1282126 Lock
198Frostbite_1282126
StarStarStar
-reaching out- Olivia? Your here too!? Where are you? I can't see anything

Darkness

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
Character name: Natasha Age: 17 Personality: Caring, Helpful, Sweet, Nice Looks: Long dark hair, green eyes that sparkle alot Fears: Being alone One power you would like: FLOATING IN THE AIR jk jk jk i want to shapeshift Edited by: tasha8751 on June 16 at 12:20 PM Edited by: tasha8751 on June 16 at 12:22 PM

This is my signature.

Darkness

Posted By:
nevereverbroken
nevereverbroken
StarStarStar
-screams- joey !!!!!!!!! tom!!!!!!!! anyone!!!!

Darkness

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
Natasha popped up. "Are you okay?" She asked, alarmed.

This is my signature.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think of today's culture?

cute animals

in which age would u marry?

U of M vs. MSU

Shingeki no Kjoyin (a.k.a Attack On Titan)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos