Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Time-Travel Experiment (Character Forms)

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
This roleplay is about a project for time-traveling (I know, duh). Only five will get to go, and the rest will moniter them. Those five will explore the past and future, and occasionally present. Sometimes they may alter time, and sometimes we may help history happen. They will also witness their future selves. If this sounds too geeky, there will also be action, drama, tradgedy, and romance. (But we need to keep if all PG-Rated, for the sake of the boards) My character is LK. He is the head of the project, and while he doesn't time-travel, he stays in constant contact with the ones who are traveling. Here's the character form: Name : Gender : Age (Character must be 20 or older) : Personallity (Must list the good and bad things about them ; no Mary-Sues) : Apperence (do not include what your clothes look like) : Other : If you want them to be a traveler, add this: Reason they're doing the project : What Color Uniform : Hope to get some replies soon! And while I need time-travelers, I also need lab workers and historical / futuristic figures.

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
Chis_DA_Hot_Guy_742443 Lock
Chis_DA_Hot_Guy_742443
StarStarStarStar
Name : CHRIS Gender : BOI Age (Character must be 20 or older) : BUT IM ONLY TEN!!!111 O WELL IM MATER 4 MY AGE Personallity (Must list the good and bad things about them ; no Mary-Sues) : HOT SMART NICE HOT GETZ DA GURLZ HOT LUVZ HIZ FRINDZ IZ REEL STORNG PLAYZ FOOT BALL N IZ HOT!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 Apperence (do not include what your clothes look like) : HOT FRUM HED 2 TOE Other : HE IZ DA BIG HERO N DA 1 DAT SAVEZ DA DAY ALL DA TIME!!!!!1111

mi Nexxx picure cul cuz i liek itzzz it mi gf pic

HI IM CHRIS N IM DA MOST POPULER KID ON HER N IF U DUNT TINK DAT DEN UR A GEEK ZO NEWAY IM NISE N I LUV DIS PLACE BUT ALSO DA GURL IN MY SKULI LIEK N WETT MI PNTZ WENEVART I SHE HERE I WETTTT MY PANTZ 2 DA xtreme N SHE HATE ME ZO I SAD -BZ SAD-

hoyt101 iz mi gf cuz zee da hoootttett gurl on da bord sinse zee mi gf zee cul IM HAPPY -BZ HAPY 4 LYFE- CUZ ZEE mi gf weder zee lik orrr no

DEEZ R DA meen ppl dat ARENT COOL CUZ DEY DUNT LIEK ME N I COOLDEY R
ROCKET RIDER
DISISTER PEIDCE
BUTTIFUL DISISTER
FUNY PRINSESS
LITIN KING
TEEN101
N ALUT OV ODERS BUT SANTA MUST UZ GAVIN DEM coll CUZ IM HOTT -BZ hott-

Posted By:
animal_lover99
animal_lover99
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Katy Gender : She-male (girl) [female] Age :20 Personallity : Muhahaha!!!! You will find out as we go along!!!! Apperence : And this matters.... Why? Other : Graduated Valedictorian in high school, was in NASA program for a year. Reason they're doing the project : I tell everyone it's research, but secretly adventure What Color Uniform : Rainbow!!!

Pumpkin Pi

Sonny-Fred

S☺nny

Buttons

Super Hero Girl

Shmoo

What will you call me?
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
Unless you gave me those names.
In that case... go for it.

Posted By:
comcutie101
comcutie101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Bethany Gender : Girl Age (Character must be 20 or older) : 22 Personality (Must list the good and bad things about them ; no Mary-Sues) : Is the party girl. Known as "Blonde Bombshell" But sadly, cannot keep a boyfriend because she is afraid of commitment. Has had a tough childhood and was abused. Appearance (do not include what your clothes look like) : Bleach Blonde, Light Blue Eyes, Fit, Medium Height. Other : Is single and has a crush on someone, who cannot be said out loud. Reason they're doing the project : It sounded interesting and fun. Plus, she needed to get out of the town. What Color Uniform : Black and Pink

It''s funny how the strongest people in the morning cry themselves to sleep at night

I''m not the girl next door. I''m the girl across the street!

NEEDED.YOU.BUT.FOUND.THE.STRENGTH.TO.MOVE.ON

He is the cheese to my macaroni, t

Posted By:
pmeltp
pmeltp
StarStarStarStarStar
Name :maxine Gender :girl Age (Character must be 20 or older) :21 Personallity (Must list the good and bad things about them ; no Mary-Sues) :u will find out Apperence (do not include what your clothes look like) :depeneds Other :has a dog If you want them to be a traveler, add this: Reason they're doing the project :i have to stay and watch katy What Color Uniform : blue and light blue

I could tell you her favorite colors blue
She loves to argue, born on the first
Her Brothers are silly and mean, she has her father's eyes
And if you ask her if She loved me,She'd lie:
My crush sang this to me!
My crush loves blue and so do I only cause he does
I will survive I'll wait here for you,

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Natasha Gender: Girl Age: 20 Personality: Very caring and kind, has street smarts, but gets scared WAY to easily. Panics alot. Appearance: Dark hair, pretty brown eyes, meduim height. Other: She loves to be around people. It could be best friend, good friend, bad friend, boyfriend, she doesn't care, she's just very social. Uniform: Black and Purple Reason for Project: She thought it would be interesting, and a nice break from her annoying family. Edited by: tasha8751 on June 20 at 03:41 PM Edited by: tasha8751 on June 20 at 03:48 PM

This is my signature.

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm gonna need more guy time-travelers, so even if you're not a guy, maybe a girl could make a boy character.

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

Posted By:
comcutie101
comcutie101
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah...I dunno why but for some reason guys don't RP much...

It''s funny how the strongest people in the morning cry themselves to sleep at night

I''m not the girl next door. I''m the girl across the street!

NEEDED.YOU.BUT.FOUND.THE.STRENGTH.TO.MOVE.ON

He is the cheese to my macaroni, t

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
StarStarStarStarStar
yea... kinda noticed that. lol i will try to find some guys to create characters

This is my signature.

Posted By:
Lightning Knight Lock
Lightning Knight
StarStarStarStarStar
Would any girls mind playing a guy?

-Over and Out,
The Lightning Knight

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

convincing family and friends

The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies spoi...

spell ur username backwards

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

spell ur username backwards

latest videos