×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 9 years ago
i call barney!! we need some of barneys friends LOL!!

Death isn't always the answer, yet the world enjoys it. Why is that so?


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
barney. eck. its also SUCH a copy of elmo rp

This is my signature.


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vampire lover and you know it" wrote:

i call barney!! we need some of barneys friends LOL!!

i wanna be selena gomez yay!


Posted almost 9 years ago
hey i made the Elmo rp Frown dat makes me cry WAHHHH

Death isn't always the answer, yet the world enjoys it. Why is that so?


Posted almost 9 years ago

"cutiegirl625" wrote:

"Vampire lover and you know it" wrote:

i call barney!! we need some of barneys friends LOL!!

i wanna be selena gomez yay!

HI Selena Do you want a hug?

Death isn't always the answer, yet the world enjoys it. Why is that so?


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vampire lover and you know it" wrote:

hey i made the Elmo rp Frown dat makes me cry WAHHHH

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow thats werid!


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vampire lover and you know it" wrote:

hey i made the Elmo rp Frown dat makes me cry WAHHHH

still nooooez. barney is not de best elmo is bettr

This is my signature.


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Vampire lover and you know it" wrote:

"cutiegirl625" wrote:

"Vampire lover and you know it" wrote:

i call barney!! we need some of barneys friends LOL!!

i wanna be selena gomez yay!

HI Selena Do you want a hug?

noe thx barney im a 10 year old girl so noo...... o__o


Posted almost 9 years ago
I know cuz after this barney and elmo iz gonna fight and im gonna tally votes to see who wins lol iz mean

Death isn't always the answer, yet the world enjoys it. Why is that so?


Posted almost 9 years ago

"cutiegirl625" wrote:

"Vampire lover and you know it" wrote:

"cutiegirl625" wrote:

"Vampire lover and you know it" wrote:

i call barney!! we need some of barneys friends LOL!!

i wanna be selena gomez yay!

HI Selena Do you want a hug?

noe thx barney im a 10 year old girl so noo...... o__o

O WELL *Barney hugs you*

Death isn't always the answer, yet the world enjoys it. Why is that so?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity