Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Living together (dark angel role play)come!

Posted By:
bounce~chick88 Lock
bounce~chick88
StarStarStarStar
Okay, this is a RP where the world has gone into a whole nother depression really badly, everything is getting wrecked and abandoned , everybody is poor, housing is scarce, and there are a whole bunch of people who are genetically ingineered. If you have seen Dark Angel you will understand more, but basically we can jump really high, and fight well, when we were little we esscaped from manticore, where our mothers who were basically being used as guinny pigs were injected with cat genes and the best genetics around, so us, the babies would be practically super. BUT, since we esscaped, and manticore wanted to use us as mass destructive wepons,they are trying to hunt us down now as teens/ adults... but we are running, and fighting. We have developed minds and lives, and we are all living together on a force. The city of seattle has pushed us out, and so we only have a small neighbor hood and we have to all live together! Fill this out if you want to join (anybody can join, dont have to ask) Name: Max Sex: Female Age: 18 You Can: fight well, jump really high, have zoom-in vision, and can see in the dark Hair: black, straight Eyes: bright green Personality: Loves to have fun and party with friends, but also likes to be orgonized and focused, I will do anything to help the ones I care about and love... I stop at nothing to get what I want.... I will break laws, fight, and even kill to help people. I am a force of good, even though a lot of the people of seattle are scared of me. Other: Never sleeps You can be a human that has excepted the genetically ingineered too if u want. JOIN

How can you break my heart and tell me you still love me? So, I can't stop you from ripping my heart out, but I don't have to watch you do it.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What was the last thing you ate?

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

latest videos