Back left
Back right
Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"allen66" wrote:

im in pre-ap so i have to get those grades

im in the high achievment group at my school, i dont have to work tht hard..

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
oh i didnt get chorus this year and i haveno idea how i passed language arts

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
lol

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"im E.zz." wrote:

oh i didnt get chorus this year and i haveno idea how i passed language arts

XD

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
oh in school if i even get into a lil bit of trouble i will get dropped out of the national jr. honors society

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"im E.zz." wrote:

oh in school if i even get into a lil bit of trouble i will get dropped out of the national jr. honors society

Shut up! Are you for real? If thats true I shouldve been kicked out of SCHOOL by now! XD

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
but i have been in 3 fights this year and am still in it i think my principal thinks that i am the best student in the school

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity