Back left
Back right
Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

City 7 has been invaded by combine soldiers, You must escape. It's tough though. You're a wanted person. Characters: Jake 14 Clothes: A red shortsleeve hoodie and some jeans, Weapon: 9mm pistol and a machete About: Stuff

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Siarrah (See-are-uh not See-air-uh!!!) 14 Clothes: Skinnies, Converse, and an Above the Influence Tee. Weapon: None About: Innocent

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Danny 14 Clothes: Loose Tees. Tutus. Skinny Jeans. Tanks. And A MCR [ My chemical Romance ] Loose Tee. Weapon: SHot Gun And That Japanese Sword. Other: Killed People Before.

):

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Btw your last weapon I think you mean Katana.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Let's start.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

O Yes Thats it!

):

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
*Walking in an alley*

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

*combine runs at you and you nearly get hit but I shoot him in the back of the head* Here *throws the zapping stick the combine was carrying to Tigr

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
*Screams* Why'd you kiII him?!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Alice (or Alyson) Age: 14 Clothes: ripped black tank top, skinny jeanz, red converses, red/black striped arm warmers, black nail polish that GLOWS! in the dark, and a emo club bracelet and necklace Hair: medium really dark brown with blond streaks Weapons: a gun and my fists and feet Other: singer, dancer, cheerleader, takes karate and jujitsu, plays the guitar, and kicks butt

We're never getting back together... like ever.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity