Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Dances With Fire

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
This Is About 4 girls who lose there homes and there familys and their lives [stuff from childhood and crud like tht] btw : 8 is maximum and boys can join Tehy join together to rebuild their homes and everyone ends up falling in love Name: Elle Age: 17 Hair: black wiith red and whie stripes with pink bow clothes: black tee with white skulls other: lost everything, is pregant, urns 18 next week Edited by: Green_Freak on August 07 at 08:59 PM

Find Me On My Other Account ;D
RaeyneTheRiott.x

Dances With Fire

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Tammy age: 16 hair: black w/dark red streaks, up in a messy rockerchic ponytail clothes: black tshirt, black jacket, skinny jeans, black converse, blue eyes, pale other: $mokes and t@kes dru/gs, has a crush on her bff ryan, plays guitar and sings, had @bu$ive parents but r@naway, @lmost got pregant once bcuz of a st@lker, ryan r@naway with her bcuz he had problems too, a complete emo

Dances With Fire

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar

"jellz98" wrote:

name: Tammy
hair: black w/dark red streaks, up in a messy rockerchic ponytail
clothes: black tshirt, black jacket, skinny jeans, black converse, blue eyes, pale
other: $mokes and t@kes dru/gs, has a crush on her bff ryan, plays guitar and sings, had @bu$ive parents but r@naway, @lmost got pregant once bcuz of a st@lker, ryan r@naway with her bcuz he had problems too, a complete emo

oh and here is 4 Ryan name: ryan age: 17 hair: black and in an emo due clothes: black tshirt, black jacket, jeans, black converse, a small tatto on his arm, 2 pearcings under his lip, pale, blue eyes other: $mokes and takes dru/gs, total emo, plays guitar, lived only with his dad bcuz the rest of his family di3d frm a c@r cr@sh, his dad kick3d him out when he found out that ryan took dru/gs and $moked bcuz and wuz emo.*that was also a reason y tammy ran away*

Dances With Fire

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
peace i gtg

Find Me On My Other Account ;D
RaeyneTheRiott.x

Dances With Fire

Posted By:
cut arexia
cut arexia
StarStarStarStarStar
Ever 15 long white blonde hot pink streaks all her clothes r black and hot pink self harmer anorexic her family died in the fire

i dont wanna be your dirty little secret anymore

my_ life_ is_ rainning
be-my-rainbow?

im a Jesus freakin__God lovin__Bible readin__WARRIOR FOR CHRIST

CRIMIANL MINDS IS AMAZING!!!!

oh.my.freaking.poptarts.

Dances With Fire

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alyssa Age: 12 Hair: Brown long hair with blue highlights clothes: Pink T-shirt with a dog on it and a skirt other:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

homeschool good or bad

latest videos