Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Dances With Fire

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
This Is About 4 girls who lose there homes and there familys and their lives [stuff from childhood and crud like tht] btw : 8 is maximum and boys can join Tehy join together to rebuild their homes and everyone ends up falling in love Name: Elle Age: 17 Hair: black wiith red and whie stripes with pink bow clothes: black tee with white skulls other: lost everything, is pregant, urns 18 next week Edited by: Green_Freak on August 07 at 08:59 PM

Find Me On My Other Account ;D
RaeyneTheRiott.x

Dances With Fire

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Tammy age: 16 hair: black w/dark red streaks, up in a messy rockerchic ponytail clothes: black tshirt, black jacket, skinny jeans, black converse, blue eyes, pale other: $mokes and t@kes dru/gs, has a crush on her bff ryan, plays guitar and sings, had @bu$ive parents but r@naway, @lmost got pregant once bcuz of a st@lker, ryan r@naway with her bcuz he had problems too, a complete emo

Dances With Fire

Posted By:
jellz98
jellz98
StarStarStarStarStar

"jellz98" wrote:

name: Tammy
hair: black w/dark red streaks, up in a messy rockerchic ponytail
clothes: black tshirt, black jacket, skinny jeans, black converse, blue eyes, pale
other: $mokes and t@kes dru/gs, has a crush on her bff ryan, plays guitar and sings, had @bu$ive parents but r@naway, @lmost got pregant once bcuz of a st@lker, ryan r@naway with her bcuz he had problems too, a complete emo

oh and here is 4 Ryan name: ryan age: 17 hair: black and in an emo due clothes: black tshirt, black jacket, jeans, black converse, a small tatto on his arm, 2 pearcings under his lip, pale, blue eyes other: $mokes and takes dru/gs, total emo, plays guitar, lived only with his dad bcuz the rest of his family di3d frm a c@r cr@sh, his dad kick3d him out when he found out that ryan took dru/gs and $moked bcuz and wuz emo.*that was also a reason y tammy ran away*

Dances With Fire

Posted By:
Green_Freak Lock
Green_Freak
StarStarStarStarStar
peace i gtg

Find Me On My Other Account ;D
RaeyneTheRiott.x

Dances With Fire

Posted By:
cut arexia
cut arexia
StarStarStarStarStar
Ever 15 long white blonde hot pink streaks all her clothes r black and hot pink self harmer anorexic her family died in the fire

i dont wanna be your dirty little secret anymore

my_ life_ is_ rainning
be-my-rainbow?

im a Jesus freakin__God lovin__Bible readin__WARRIOR FOR CHRIST

CRIMIANL MINDS IS AMAZING!!!!

oh.my.freaking.poptarts.

Dances With Fire

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alyssa Age: 12 Hair: Brown long hair with blue highlights clothes: Pink T-shirt with a dog on it and a skirt other:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Lion or Tiger?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

CONTINUE THIS STORY

everyone on KW hates me :(

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos