Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Through the Doorway (An RP)

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello! Haha, it feels weird doing an RP. I have to give some credit to wolvesgirlnice, who helped me come up with the idea. ^.^ This RP is about seven friends who go camping. But, in the early days of the camping trip, they find a door (yes, a door) in the middle of the forest they're camping in. They go through it, and find themselves trapped in a parallel (and very dark) universe. They can't find their way back. People from this parallel universe find out they're not from that world, and there's a £5,000 prize on their heads. So, naturally, they're on the run. They have to hide out in forests, caves, underground passageways ... you get the idea. Rules: 1. No messing around or straying from conversation. 2. Don't create a character, then never use it. 3. Do not use this RP to advertise your posts. 4. If you are being one of the seven friends, you cannot be dark(no "goths" or "emos" or "scenes" or "punks") because that'd ruin the whole story. So, then, once we have the seven friends, and at least one person from the parallel universe, we'll start. If you want a part, fill in this form: Name: Age: (must range between 13-16) Looks: Wearing: Personality: What's In Their Personal Backpack?: What's In Their Camping Backpack?: (they'll need....three tents(one for girls, one for boys, and a spare), plenty of water, plenty of food, lots of rope, seven sleeping bags, first aid kit, box of matches, seven torches, etc.) Other: ____________________________ Name: Eleanor Riddle. Age: 13. Looks: Long, waist-length black hair(her natural colour). Green eyes. Heart-shaped face. Pale skin. 4"11. Petite. Four light brown freckles on her nose. Wearing: A tank top with an open blouse over the top. Depending on the weather/area, either knee-length shorts or flares(^.^). These clothes come in an assortment of purple, pale green, khaki, white, light brown, dark brown and crimson. Black Trainers(to Americans: sneakers). She often ties her hair back with a hairband and clips her side fringe(to Americans: "bangs") back. She also wears a wristwatch. Personality: Can be light and playful, but can also be stressy and bossy. Despite being one of the youngest, her friends consider her to be the 'leader'. Likes to read, listen to rock music and write poetry. She cries when she gets angry or upset, and she will fight for what she believes in. She's the kind of girl who, on Valentines Day, would be sitting at home watching a horror movie by herself. She works well in the presence of danger. What's In Their Personal Backpack?: A writing pad,penPunk Tongueencil, her iPod, a couple of books, clothes, pocketknife, hairbrush, hair bands/clips. What's In Their Camping Backpack?: First aid kit, four sleeping bags and a box of matches. Other: Despite her petite figure, she's an excellent climber and is pretty strong. ______________ Get Creating! -Steph.x

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
15 (Picture) Medium Length Medium Sleeve White Shirt Black Vest Skinny Jeans Black Converse With "Bad" On One And "Carma" On The Other Different MP3, Cell, And Sum Gum=] What Joo Said:P Differenter

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
itzTaraBbyXD
itzTaraBbyXD
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alice (or Alyson) Age: 15 Looks: medium really dark brown with blond streaks Wearing: ripped black tank top, skinny jeanz, red converses, red nerd glasses, and a black emo club bracelet and necklace Personality: skater and a rocker chick What's In Their Personal Backpack?: cell phone, credit card, picture of me and jason What's In Their Camping Backpack?: (they'll need....three tents(one for girls, one for boys, and a spare), plenty of water, plenty of food, lots of rope, seven sleeping bags, first aid kit, box of matches, seven torches, etc.) brought stuff Other:

We're never getting back together... like ever.

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Doesn't anyone pay attention the rules o.0 What happened to "no dark". o.0 Also, ~Calamity.Chaos~, what's your name in this RP?

Posted By:
wolvesgirlnice
wolvesgirlnice
StarStarStarStarStar
emma u can imangene me a shirt with peace sign and and short shorts very very funny up lifting i always look on the bright side her ds a flash light a mp3 Edited by: wolvesgirlnice on August 08 at 02:02 PM

...you know im getting hungry....-chomp!!!-i eated u

so now that ur in my stomach u have
to sing my fave song....twinkle twinkle lil star

twinkle twinkle lil star how i wonder...ow!! the star is bright it is to bright...ow!!-barfs u up-dang!

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Vicki Nelson Age: 16 Looks: Long dirty blond hair, blue eyes, 5"5 Wearing: Leather jacket, dark jeens and running shoes. Personality: Nice but doesn't have much pationce and takes things as they come and also believes in super natural things even if no one believes her. Personal backpack: notebook, pen, hair ties, a small extenable weapon that she always caries. Camping Backpack: a tent, a sleeping bag, food, and water. Other: very strong, and someone that people don't tend to mess with more than once.

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, we need two more friends & at least one more dark person. Guys, sorry to say this but, you aren't very realistic. You're going camping...which involves hiking, climbing, swimming etc. etc.....and you choose to wear skinny jeans o.0 I mean, I love skinny jeans ... it just seems unrealistic to wear them while camping. Frustrated

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Fine Checkered Black And Red Shorts

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
Good, good ^.^ Oh, and I'll take the rope, and a tent, too.

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX" wrote:

Doesn't anyone pay attention the rules o.0
What happened to "no dark". o.0

Also, ~Calamity.Chaos~, what's your name in this RP?

Oops 0.o Its Calamity

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

13 and under P&R

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Type in the face you have on right now

What does your name mean?

Type in the face you have on right now

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos