Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Bloody Mary (rp)

Posted By:
xXMariyahxX
xXMariyahxX
StarStarStarStar
Its 12:00 am and 6 teens are partying togther then they decide to play truth or dare some1 picks dare Another person Dares him/her to go into the bathroom right 666 and redrum on the mirror turn on the sink say bloody mary 12 times and spin around 3 times. They all hear screaming.They try to open the door but it wont budge...Will they forget about this and do it again?? (3 girls and 3 boys plz) Name:Bloody Mary Age:idk Gender:Female Looks like:Black long hair with blood everywhere And a dress from the Midevil times Personality:Ghost really mean kills everyone who is in her path or Goes in the bathroom and says her name... Edited by: xXMariyahxX on August 10 at 12:09 PM

i'm sarcastic most of the time
h

Bloody Mary (rp)

Posted By:
itzTaraBbyXD
itzTaraBbyXD
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alice (or Alyson) Age: 15 Gender: female Hair: medium really dark brown with blond streaks Clothes: ripped black tank top with CRAZY CHICK in big red letters on it, red leggings with a mini skirt over it, black converses with red shoelaces, red nerd glasses, and a bracelet and necklace that say EMO in red/black striped letters Style: skater girl, rocker chick, emoish and goth Other: singer, dancer, emoish cheerleader, takes karate, and plays the guitar

We're never getting back together... like ever.

Bloody Mary (rp)

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
StarStarStarStarStar
Memarie (pronounced Memory) 16 funny, sarcastic, lovable, thinks highly of herself, bubbly, nice when you get to know her. (If she shuts you down, don't give up. She's testing you. Wink ),rebellious, opinionated. Orange mini tank, black skinny jeans low-rise, a belly button piercing, a pair of gray polka dot ballet flats, her favorite panda backpack, and a black bow. long dirty blond hair, with rainbow streaks, usually in unusual hairstyles. Wants to become a singer, dancer, and an actress. lays the guitar, and is secretive about her emotions. Secret- has a tattoo, and ran away about 2 months ago. Lives with her favorite aunt.

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Bloody Mary (rp)

Posted By:
Sierra11
Sierra11
StarStarStarStarStar
amy 16 girl

Emo♥Always is da best eva

Bloody Mary (rp)

Posted By:
posiedona
posiedona
StarStarStarStar
name:amy age:14 looks:long blonde hair with emarld eyes personality:hates being called girly and doesn't get along with people well sometimes rude and inconsideriate

Bloody Mary (rp)

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Alisa Age:14

Bloody Mary (rp)

Posted By:
posiedona
posiedona
StarStarStarStar
can we start now?

Bloody Mary (rp)

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know

Bloody Mary (rp)

Posted By:
posiedona
posiedona
StarStarStarStar
i hope soon

Bloody Mary (rp)

Posted By:
yumi ishiama
yumi ishiama
StarStarStar
yes i think they will forget

when life gives you lemons you make orange juice while everyone trys to figure out how the crap you did it smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Help! Help! Help!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Dutch Newbie

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos