Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Different

Posted By:
Tigrgrl
Tigrgrl
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone here is different from all the other people in school and from their group of friends. Rules: No dying No cutters No leaders No snobs No "more special than everyone else" No flying hams, magical tacos, etc. Your fill-out sheet must look like this: Name Age Gender Style Description of looks Personality Other

Different

Posted By:
Tigrgrl
Tigrgrl
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia 16 Female Emo, not a cutter. Black emo hair with red livelavalive headband, Ice blue eyes, thick black glasses with no prescription, tall, thin, tan, emo clothes with black converse. Shy, quiet, doesn't talk much, likes to write and draw, hard to make friends with but when you do it's a great one, clumsy, made fun of. Other: Has a mousie named Mo.

Different

Posted By:
Tigrgrl
Tigrgrl
StarStarStarStarStar
annyonee?

Different

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Rowen 14 Female Emo/Goth,not a cutter Black Emo hair with ice blue streaks, Green eyes, black perscription glasses, tall, thin but not too thin, dark jeans and Band t-shirt shy,quiet, doesnt talk until its required, likes to write,doesnt have any friends Other:has a dog named Tiny

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Different

Posted By:
SmartCutie
SmartCutie
StarStarStarStarStar
July 15 Female Jean shorts, panda tee, light sweater, red hightops black tousled hair, red streaks, medium long length, skinny, big brown eyes Kinda sporty but can be clumsy and girly at times when it comes to dirt. Loves hunting ghosts and washing dogs, always smells like Hawaii at 5:00 a.m. (tested that scent herself) Edited by: SmartCutie on August 12 at 04:59 PM

Different

Posted By:
Nia Person
Nia Person
StarStarStarStar
Nia. (or Mia. either one will do.) 12 Female Goth, and girly. dark brown shoulder length hair, t-shirt with skull on it. jacket with happy bunny on the back. (lol) pink shorts, black flip-flops. light Green eyes, thin. Is very quiet, but when talked to, i can be cheerful. loves to read scary books. other: Has an obsession with pink, green, blue, orange, and black. lol

Different

Posted By:
-SarahGore
-SarahGore
StarStarStar
sarah 14 chica shorts converse and tanktops brown hair almost black to the middle of my back skinny with big blue eyes plays softball and runs track, always has a tote bag for my books, puts my hair up when i have an idea, always putting on lipgloss and looking in a mirror, very girl but plays like a boy.

Alana do you want some fries?
No I do not Sarah.
Yes you do!
-sarah takes a handful of fries and shoves it down Alana's throut-
Now chew and swallow like you love them!!!

Different

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
when will we start?

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Different

Posted By:
faygo98
faygo98
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Mackenzie or Kenzie (either works) Age:15 1/2 Gender:Female Description:wheres glasses,and always wheres pink and black high tops,is very political. can voice opinoin black jeans brown hooded shirt. has black hair with neon green tips. long. Personality:tomboy / girly girl Other: skates/ guitar player (if i can join) Edited by: faygo98 on August 13 at 04:46 PM Edited by: faygo98 on August 13 at 04:47 PM

Roll T ide Roll
~Kirsten
my favorite shape and word is rhombicosidodecahedron
I'm 50% random , 10% awesome, 10% crazy, 20 % amazing, 10% unknown but im 100%
me
who needs enemies, when i have freinds like anna?

Different

Posted By:
violet rains strike again
violet rains strike again
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Elliot Age: 12 Gender: Female Description: has black hair with green highlights; emerald green eyes: has rectangular black glasses: is short; always wears a hoodie and sneakers Personality: Elliot loves speaking gibberish and likes her name because she thinks it's unique,is skilled at piano and likes rodents other: has a hamsters named Jaimee Edited by: violet rains strike again on August 13 at 04:45 PM

Ohai (: my name is Faith

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

How do you think our world will end and why?

They are driving me insane!

Whoever joins the fight!

How to put pic on my bio?

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

latest videos