Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Camp WestCliff {Always Accepting New Players}

Posted By:
Agent 42
Agent 42
StarStarStar
Name: Emily Age: 15 Gender: Girl Looks: Wearing: same thinks in the Picture Personality: Sarcastic, fun-loving, Tomboyish Background: Its her first time at the camp so, she doesn't really have one. Other: Is completely new at the camp thus, doesn't know anyone.

Hi! My name is...What?
My name is...Who?
My name is...Freaky freaky.. Zoey

My Gangster name is
Whipped Pud

Posted By:
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745 Lock
♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠_1562745
StarStarStarStarStar
(Right... Now, are we ready to start? )

This is ♠►Moon,Claw,Fang◄♠, over and out..

I like gothic things, gothic clothes, gothic architecture, gothic characters...

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[I didn't join the last one, but can I join this one?]

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Don't jump the gun... Frustrated We're starting on the bus, that is on the way. Frown )

My freedom is somewhat limited, kinda complicated, hope you don't waste it... My desires, somewhat tired, exhausted, conceited, can you see it? HOW ... Do you KNOW? O.o ...

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes you may. Make your forms.) I'll start.

Posted By:
☮~*Olivia.Luvz.Yhu~*☮
☮~*Olivia.Luvz.Yhu~*☮
StarStarStarStarStar
(oops, sorry, Frown ) Lia hopped on the bus to the new camp. She was looking for Ryuzaki, hoping that he would make an appearance. She got out her ipod and listened to music, "fire burning sean kingston " James followed Lia, he got out his cell phone and texted all of his friends. He was exited, and a little nervous.

Your subtleties
They strangle me
i can't explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don't want to need at all.

ALL AMERICAN REJECTS~ IT ENDS TONIGHT

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Pixie Age: 15 Gender: F Looks: Hair: Red hair, with shaggy ends. Side bangs that cover her entire left eye. Skin: Pale, with a few freckles on her arms. Eyes: Hazel. Wearing: Skinny jeans, a grey top that she painted so it said, "Harry Potter Nerd." Personality: Snappy, sarcastic, smirky, but, once you get to know her, she's very happy and bubbly. And hyper. Background: She's new to the camp, but knows some things about it. Other: She's a bookworm.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam jumped on the bus " WERE BACK OH YEAH " She shouted walking up the bus. Zack jumped on after her " Is right sis " He said as they high fived each other.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
xXxskaterxXx Lock
xXxskaterxXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Sandra Age- 19 Gender-Female Looks- but with long hair now and no highlights in her hair. wearing-black skinny jeans , purple skinny shirt , grey skater shoes. Personality- Fun , Out going , Crazy , Nice . Backgrounds- Robert's Sister , Was with Zack(idk should they still be together ? or they broke up and then they become together again??! idk!) Other- Singing , playing pino and Surffing are her things. _______________ Name-Robert Age- 18 Gender-Female Looks- Personality-Nice ,Fun , Sweet. Backgrounds-Sandra is her sister , He and Allison still are together. Other- he got in a rock band called Dazedell-Outs.

Me , Myself And I !

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll start. Seven, girlgirl, make your forms, and meet up.) Ryuzaki looked out the window as the bus went along it's way, as he was crouching in his seat. He knew it was going to be quite a trip to this Camp. He sighed, and looked upon the people in it, watching them talk, converse and do other things to him. He then looked out the window again. This was going to be a new experience for him. Elika sat in a seat more to the back of the bus. She watched as people conversed with each other. Someone sat next to her, but she didn't know their name. She shrugged, watching the evergreen trees pass by as they went on their journey. She sighed, going back to drawing in her notebook. (Noone knows that Camp Legend was completely changed yet, they still think it's Camp Legend.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

top 3 songs of this year

top 3 songs of this year

Does anyone still like Do You Wanna Build ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

What do you think of today's culture?

latest videos