Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Warriors Roleplay ~Limitless!~

Posted By:
Author4Ever
Author4Ever
Star
Okay, I made up some calns, they are not the ones in the books. If anyone else did the same clans, I am not at all trying to copy. The clans are, Moonclan, Sunclan, Barkclan, Waterclan. Here is the form... Name: RankFrownkit, apprentice, warrior, queen, leader, elder, deputy) AgeFrownin moons) Personality: Looks: Clan: Family: Other: Here are mine! Name:Lilystar Rank:Leader Age: 24 moons Personality:Intelligent, Clever, Strong Looks:A gray she-cat with a lighting shape stripe down her back. Gray eyes Clan:Moonclan Family: Moonkit Other: No mate Name:Moonkit/paw/song Rank:kit, apprentice, warrior Age: 5 moons Personality:Intelligent, Clever, Cheerful Looks:A gray she-cat with black spots and gray eyes. Clan:Moonclan Family: Lilystar OtherDazedhe doesn't know her father.

I am a... author,writer; novelist, playwright, poet, essayist, biographer; columnist, reporter; wordsmith; bard; informal scribe, scribbler.

Posted By:
RinKagamine02
RinKagamine02
StarStarStarStar
(I'm playing two cats if thats ok ^^) Name: FlameKit Rank: (kit, apprentice, warrior, queen, leader, elder, deputy) Kit Age: (in moons) 5 moons Personality: Hyper energetic loud Looks: Dark ginger fur with light ginger stripes. Green eyes white ears white paws and white tail tip. Clan: MoonClan Family: ShadowKit (brother) MotherBig Grinied giving birth Father: FireClaw Other: N/A NameDazedhadowKit Rank: (kit, apprentice, warrior, queen, leader, elder, deputy)Kit Age: (in moons) 5 moons Personality: quiet shy evil demonic Looks: pitch black fur with white ears and white tail tip and striking yellow eyes Clan: MoonClan Family: Flamekit FireClaw Other: N/A

!!Rin Kagamine Waz Here!!

Posted By:
horseluvr27
horseluvr27
Star
POST ON MY FORUM INSTEAD!!!!!!!! Warriors Everyone is Acceptedsmile Post!!!!

Join my warriors forum on roleplaying!!!!!

Posted By:
O_O Hambone
O_O Hambone
StarStarStarStar
name: songtail rank: aprentice age (in moons) 11 moons personality: social, boyish, tough, and a great singer, can speak twoleg. looks: white cat with little dabbles of brown along his back striking green eyes with a red tint. clan: moonclan family: glimmerfur (mother) and dapperpaws (sister)

~ mockingjay swagg~
oops i eated ur cookeh

I AM THE ALMIGHTY!
FEAR THE FUZZY!
FEAR IT!

Posted By:
O_O Hambone
O_O Hambone
StarStarStarStar
oops, forgot other: has some she-cat friends who he flirts with.

~ mockingjay swagg~
oops i eated ur cookeh

I AM THE ALMIGHTY!
FEAR THE FUZZY!
FEAR IT!

Posted By:
O_O Hambone
O_O Hambone
StarStarStarStar
songtail walks around town with his sister, "dapperpaws" and sees a twoleg. songtail, being his adventurous self walks up to the twoleg and purrs the twoleg picks songtail up and says "what a pretty kitty!" then the twoleg tries to walk away with songtail but songtail doesnt want to be a kittypet so he jupms out of the twoleg's arms and runs

~ mockingjay swagg~
oops i eated ur cookeh

I AM THE ALMIGHTY!
FEAR THE FUZZY!
FEAR IT!

Posted By:
aemagic
aemagic
Star
Name: Spiderbite
Personality: strong, wise, fierce
Looks: Black she cat with green eyes. On her belly, their is the identifying mark of the black widow spider
Clan: Moonclan
Family: Unknown
Other: seems to be able to blend in and disappear

Spiderstar

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Welcome back brunostar

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

Welcome back brunostar

latest videos