Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Warriors Roleplay ~Limitless!~

Posted By:
Author4Ever
Author4Ever
Star
Okay, I made up some calns, they are not the ones in the books. If anyone else did the same clans, I am not at all trying to copy. The clans are, Moonclan, Sunclan, Barkclan, Waterclan. Here is the form... Name: RankFrownkit, apprentice, warrior, queen, leader, elder, deputy) AgeFrownin moons) Personality: Looks: Clan: Family: Other: Here are mine! Name:Lilystar Rank:Leader Age: 24 moons Personality:Intelligent, Clever, Strong Looks:A gray she-cat with a lighting shape stripe down her back. Gray eyes Clan:Moonclan Family: Moonkit Other: No mate Name:Moonkit/paw/song Rank:kit, apprentice, warrior Age: 5 moons Personality:Intelligent, Clever, Cheerful Looks:A gray she-cat with black spots and gray eyes. Clan:Moonclan Family: Lilystar OtherDazedhe doesn't know her father.

I am a... author,writer; novelist, playwright, poet, essayist, biographer; columnist, reporter; wordsmith; bard; informal scribe, scribbler.

Posted By:
RinKagamine02
RinKagamine02
StarStarStarStar
(I'm playing two cats if thats ok ^^) Name: FlameKit Rank: (kit, apprentice, warrior, queen, leader, elder, deputy) Kit Age: (in moons) 5 moons Personality: Hyper energetic loud Looks: Dark ginger fur with light ginger stripes. Green eyes white ears white paws and white tail tip. Clan: MoonClan Family: ShadowKit (brother) MotherBig Grinied giving birth Father: FireClaw Other: N/A NameDazedhadowKit Rank: (kit, apprentice, warrior, queen, leader, elder, deputy)Kit Age: (in moons) 5 moons Personality: quiet shy evil demonic Looks: pitch black fur with white ears and white tail tip and striking yellow eyes Clan: MoonClan Family: Flamekit FireClaw Other: N/A

!!Rin Kagamine Waz Here!!

Posted By:
horseluvr27
horseluvr27
Star
POST ON MY FORUM INSTEAD!!!!!!!! Warriors Everyone is Acceptedsmile Post!!!!

Join my warriors forum on roleplaying!!!!!

Posted By:
O_O Hambone
O_O Hambone
StarStarStarStar
name: songtail rank: aprentice age (in moons) 11 moons personality: social, boyish, tough, and a great singer, can speak twoleg. looks: white cat with little dabbles of brown along his back striking green eyes with a red tint. clan: moonclan family: glimmerfur (mother) and dapperpaws (sister)

~ mockingjay swagg~
oops i eated ur cookeh

I AM THE ALMIGHTY!
FEAR THE FUZZY!
FEAR IT!

Posted By:
O_O Hambone
O_O Hambone
StarStarStarStar
oops, forgot other: has some she-cat friends who he flirts with.

~ mockingjay swagg~
oops i eated ur cookeh

I AM THE ALMIGHTY!
FEAR THE FUZZY!
FEAR IT!

Posted By:
O_O Hambone
O_O Hambone
StarStarStarStar
songtail walks around town with his sister, "dapperpaws" and sees a twoleg. songtail, being his adventurous self walks up to the twoleg and purrs the twoleg picks songtail up and says "what a pretty kitty!" then the twoleg tries to walk away with songtail but songtail doesnt want to be a kittypet so he jupms out of the twoleg's arms and runs

~ mockingjay swagg~
oops i eated ur cookeh

I AM THE ALMIGHTY!
FEAR THE FUZZY!
FEAR IT!

Posted By:
aemagic
aemagic
Star
Name: Spiderbite
Personality: strong, wise, fierce
Looks: Black she cat with green eyes. On her belly, their is the identifying mark of the black widow spider
Clan: Moonclan
Family: Unknown
Other: seems to be able to blend in and disappear

Spiderstar

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos