Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] "Hello, Peter." Pixie said happily. [Erich] "Dude, grow up!" Erich yelled, as their parents entered the house.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta smiled grabbing her bags and following Peter to the car. She put her things in the trunk and climbed in. [Robbie] Robbie laughed. "Hey Mum. Hey Dad." He said smiling. "Hi Robert." They said at the same time. "Where is Erich." There Mum asked. "In his pit." Robbie said.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie put her suitcase in the trunk and sat in the back seat, humming. [Erich] Erich slid down the banister and walked into the living room. "Mum. Dad." he said, trying to appear dignified.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta waited paitently for them to arrive. When they did Peter opened the door for them. Outside was a very pretty looking girl waiting for them. Atlanta got out the car and grabbed her bags. "You are Atlanta and Pixie Right." The Pretty girl asked who was now obviously American. Atlanta nodded. "At last . Right well I'm Gracie. Follow me." Gracie said as she started walking. "You ok son." Dad asked Erich. Robbie grabbed some Cornflakes out the box. Mum slapped his hands away "You really shouldnt eat like that." She moaned. (You can make names for the Mum and Dad. Because my imagination has gone.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"liverpoolgal" wrote:

[Atlanta] Atlanta waited paitently for them to arrive. When they did Peter opened the door for them. Outside was a very pretty looking girl waiting for them. Atlanta got out the car and grabbed her bags. "You are Atlanta and Pixie Right." The Pretty girl asked who was now obviously American. Atlanta nodded. "At last . Right well I'm Gracie. Follow me." Gracie said as she started walking. "You ok son." Dad asked Erich. Robbie grabbed some Cornflakes out the box. Mum slapped his hands away "You really shouldnt eat like that." She moaned. (You can make names for the Mum and Dad. Because my imagination has gone.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie slung her duffel bag over her shoulder and grabbed her rucksack, following Atlanta and Gracie. [Erich] "All's good." Erich nodded, giving Robbie the finger from behind Peter and Mary[lolidunno]'s back.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta looked at Gracie cautiously she didnt like the look of her. When they got there Gracie let them in saying " I dont get what is with you brits and not wearing coats. " [Robbie] Robbie just laughed.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] Pixie gave the finger to Gracie's back, sticking her tongue out. [Erich] Erich grabbed the orange juice carton from the fridge and drank out of it while preparing a bowl of cereal with his other hand.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[Atlanta] Atlanta giggled. "Well theres a note in the kitchen for what you have to do. Upstairs down the hall and the second room on the right." Gracie said leaving them alone. [Robbie] "Bad move." He mumbled. [Mary] "Mary frowned at Erich.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Pixie] "... Biotch." Pixie muttered, walking up the stairs. "Classy place, huh?" she grinned. [Erich] "I'm going to go to my room now and eat some cereal." Erich said as if talking to an idiot, walking up the stairs.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Being bullied

Being bullied

Being bullied

:p

YEARBOOK QUOTE

Names from A to Z

latest videos