Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Atalanta rolled her eyes but couldnt help but laugh. "Speaking of Robbie shouldn't we go save the lonely lump from death of bordem?" She asked. "Sam and Jamie welcome to of coarse." She said. "Oh that's okay. I havce to pick my younger brother up soon anyway. I look after him on my own so there's no one else to do it." He explained. "Awww !" Atlanta said uncontrollably in admiration.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"He's probably cleaned my apartment by now, the neat freak." Erich muttered, standing up and rolling his eyes at Atlanta.

"Ooh, I'll come, I like Robbie." Samuel said cheerfully, using Erich's arm to pull himself up. 
"Strangely, he doesn't like you." Erich muttered.

"See you later, then?" Pixie said to Jamie, laughing at Atlanta.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah of coarse." Jamie said pulling her into a hug. "See you class tomorrow yeah. Bye guys!" He said waving before strolling off.

"Well isn't he nice." Atlanta said smiling and linking Erich before they started to walk.

Robbie by now was flat out on the sofa.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Bye!" Pixie said happily, taking out her phone and tapping out a message. 'We're coming to save you from your boredom, be grateful.' She tapped 'Send to' and Robbie's name, smirking. She put her phone back into her pocket and looking over at Atlanta. "Isn't he?"

"Hi, I'm Erich and I'm your boyfriend." Erich said to Atlanta, elbowing her gently in the side.

"I don't get his moustache." Samuel muttered, linking with Erich's other side and pulling him on. "I want to see Robbie, come on."

"You know, there's a reason everyone thinks you're psycho." Erich said to Samuel, though he followed.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlanta laughed and rolled her eyes. "Tell that to your prefessor." She said nudging him back and smirking.

Robbie woke up at the sound of his phone and smiled. Hurry xD He sent chuckling to himself.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"She knows, Samuel made it quite clear that, in his words exactly, 'I had a very pretty girlfriend and I loved her very much'." Erich rolled his eyes, smiling and kissing her hair.

Samuel grinned. "You're welcome for that, by the way." He looked over at Pixie. "Are you bored of Robbie yet?"

"God, you're forward." Pixie pushed her phone into her pocket. "And, nah, I don't think I will be any time soon." She looked around at Erich and Atlanta. "Listen, I need to go to the toilet, be back in a few minutes." She said, heading off to the bathrooms around the corner, humming happily.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thank you Samuel. I'm sure if you hadn't he wouldn't off. He enjoys the attention." Atlanta teased kissing Erichs cheek. "Well hurry up I'm freezing." Atlanta said  to Pixie standing and jumping up and down still jumping up and down.

Andy had been hanging round with a few of his friends on campus and was going the toilet before he left.  He was just finishing washing his hands before quickly walking out the bathroom. Distracted by texting his new girlfriend.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Keep your hair on." Pixie muttered, pulling her beanie down tighter around her ears and walking to the bathrooms, smiling as she scrolled through her texts, not looking where she was going. When she crashed into someone, she stumbled backwards, laughing at her own clumsiness. "Sorry, I..." She looked up and sighed. "I didn't look where I was going." She said, clenching her hands into fists.

"He does." Samuel agreed, smirking at Erich, who pushed his head forward. ##### ##.#

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Andy looked up and smiled sympathetically "Its alright. Neither did I." Andy said scratching the back of his neck and putting his phone away. "Listen Pixie. I want to make things. As normal as they can be between us. Because we are in the same class and all. I know it wont be complete normal. But I can at least start by apologizing." Andy said quickly stopping for breath. "Anyway. I'm sorry Pixie. I know sorry isn't good enough. But I don't even know why I did it. And I promise I won't even touch you again. I swear." He said sincerely.

Atlanta laughed still jumping rubbing her hands together . "So did you guys learn anything today? We didn't. Our teacher left us half way through." She said rolling her eyes.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"I suppose you don't know why you broke my rib, either, then?" Pixie demanded harshly. "Or why you left me and Atlanta to d|e in a car crash?" She flexed her hands angrily. "Andy, that isn't an excuse. That's like k|lling someone and then saying 'Oh, I don't even know why I did it'. God knows you and Dougie got close enough to killing me." She shook her hair out of her eyes, telling herself he wasn't worth it, and went to push past him into the bathroom.

"A lot of stuff about love hormones." Erich said, rolling his eyes. 

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

i need a bf

latest videos