Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure." Erich broke off mid-rant, frowning. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked as he gave her a hug.

"Just what, Robbie? Jealous? Because you always are, aren't you?" Pixie said, turning around and walking off again. She took out her phone to call Danny to come pick her up. 

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, I'm fine don't worry." Atlanta said giving him a hug. "Calm down yeah." She sad kissing his cheek. "See ya Samuel." She said grabbing her jacket and walking out.

Robbie sped up he was tiring out but he could see her "Pixie I'm just scared okay. I'm scared. I'm scared every single day that I'm not good enough for you. In fact. I know it. But I won't stop trying to be what you need. IIts not just girls that have these insecurities. I can't stop thinking every now and then. That someone thats better looking, funnier, in better shape, someone who can protect you better than I can and doesn't come and give you problems. Will come along and steal you from me. " He said by now in tears all the gangs now watching. Some sniggering. "Its killing me. And when you were talking to me about Jamie. I couldn't help but think all those thoughts. Were coming to life." He said his voice shaking.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"What, I don't get a kiss?" Samuel called after her, and Erich smirked, shoving him in the chest. He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and walked into the living room.

Pixie looked down at the ground, locking her phone. She pushed it into her pocket and turned to Robbie. "Robbie, just because you're insecure doesn't mean... listen." She said, walking up to him and wiping the tears from his face with her sleeve. "I love you, okay?" She said quietly. "And I'd never leave you. Ever. I mean it." She said, then hugged him, burying her face in his chest.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Atlanta smiled as she left running down the stairs and outside jogging to the end of the street.
"Over here Atlanta." Marcus called from his car as Altanta ran over and got in. She said nothing as he began to drive.

Robbie said nothing he just held her tightly against him and steadied his breath.  "Sorry about what I said." He said softly.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"liverpoolgal" wrote:

Atlanta smiled as she left running down the stairs and outside jogging to the end of the street.

"Over here Atlanta." Marcus called from his car as Altanta ran over and got in. She said nothing as he began to drive.

Robbie said nothing he just held her tightly against him and steadied his breath.  "Sorry about what I said." He said softly.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
((Erich and Samuel are gonna poof for a while, no idea what to write for them. xD ))

"It's fine." Pixie muttered, hugging him back. "Just don't freak out on me again, please?# She asked, looking up at him.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"Why did you let it happen again Marcus." Atlanta snapped out of nowhere causing Marcus to jump.
"I didn't know Atlanta." Marcus said softly pulling up infront of a house blaring with music people dancing outside of it.
"Its not even midnight yet." Atlanta mumbled jumping out the car quickly weaving through the people. "Were is he Marcus?" She yelled over the music . She followed him upstairs into one of the bedrooms where Tom was laying on the floor. "Jesus Marcus what did he take." Atlanta snapped grabbing her brother sitting him up. "Common Tom ." She muttered tapping his face as he drifted in and out of consciousness. 
"He was awake when he phoned me." Marcus said sweeping Tom up. "Lets just go." He said walking back to his car.

"I promise ." Robbie said nodding. "Shall we go back to Erichs or, do you want me to walk you home ?" He asked.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's almost midnight, I should be getting home." Pixie said, pecking him quickly and walking on. "You're starting at uni tomorrow, then?" She called over her shoulder.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Robbie walked after her. "I'm not letting you walk home alone. " He said with a smile. "Of coarse I am. Couldn't miss out on all that amazing medical studies. " He said rolling his eyes.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Pixie grinned, putting her arm around his waist. "Hey, it'll be fun." She teased. "You never know, your professor might be in love with you as well."

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Let's Talk About School!

Let's Talk About School!

2000 POSTS FOURM

Let's Talk About School!

2000 POSTS FOURM

We the Kidz

latest videos