Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Snuggles in the Snow. (I had no idea. PrivateRP)

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Andy shuffled over to were everyone was picking and bickering over scripts. Andy went to pick one before his teacher placed one into his hand. Andy looked to the title.#
"Great shakespeare." He muttered walking over to the group.

"We got Mid Summer nights dream." Andy muttered putting the copies of the down letting everyone take a copy.

Jamie burst into fits of laughter. "Excellent." He said still chuckling.

Atlanta stood there in the hallway still laughing that was until her brother came speeding down the corridor towards her.

"Atlanta please just urm please tell me your not going to tell dad." He pleaded with her.

Atlanta grimaced at her mess of a brother. Blood shot eyes, shaking hand. Messy face.  "No Tom. Dad didn't need the stress." She spat out looking him up and down and shaking her head "I thought you stopped." She said shaking her head.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Pixie lay back, flicking through her script. "Who wants to be who?" She asked, raising her head slightly and looking around the group. "I'm not picky, so whatever." She shrugged, whacking Jamie over the head with her script to get him to be quiet.

Erich was still shaking with silent laughter when the teacher told them to take a quick break while she went to the office. Erich burst out into hysterics, burying his face in his hands, and Sam sat quietly cursing him.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie eventually stopped laughing. "I wouldn't mind being Lisander ? Pixie you should be hermia. As you are the smallest of us all. Andy I suggest you be Demetrius. You can be hermia and you can sort out the rest of the parts between you." Jamie said taking control pointing at people.

"Okay then." Andy said taken back by Jamie being so straightforward.

"Its not easy to quit Atlanta. You know that." Tom said brutally and bluntly.

Atlanta couldn't control herself before reaching out and slapping him. She shook her head and walked back into class sitting at the back.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Pixie considered asking to switch parts- she really didn't want Andy to pretend to like her- but decided to just go with it. She didn't want to appear whiny, anyway. She grinned at Jamie. "You're so in love with me that you just have to be Lysander?" She teased, standing up.

(( Erich poofed. c; ))

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie laughed "Fine then, Andy can be Lysander. Be in a relationship with him." He teased before picking her up and quickly setting her down.  " You know you really want me to be your pretend boyfriend so you don't have to dream about it late at night." He said laughing.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Pixie went pale. "Uh, no, I'd prefer you be Lysander. By far." She said, laughing nervously. "And I have a boyfriend, so no go, honey. Sorry to disappoint." She patted his shoulder, which was the only part of him she could actually reach.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
#####, lone drifter I shall become. My heart so wilted I can barely stand on my own two feat." Jamie teased sinking to his knee's dramatically laying there as though he was dead.

Andy looked upon Jamie as if he was a total idiot along with most of the group. But he couldn't help but chorkle slightly. The kid was funny. He was looking forward to this project. If his past disputes weren't to get in the way.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Pixie laughed, poking the boy in the side. "Oh, God, I broke him." She grabbed a script from the floor and dropped it on his head. It was heavy, hopefully it'd get him to stand up. "We have a Shakespeare play to do."

1 2 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 387 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos