Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Fort Change

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jersey plopped her suitcase into the cabin where a few others were. She stared at them and rolled her eyes and i have to share a stupid cabin with freaks she thought angrily as she stomped out of the cabin mom really ticked me off this time!

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Fort Change

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hold on,the girls andd boys sharing?)

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Fort Change

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, because it's a cruddy camp and theres only one cabin. But the boys and girls have separate changing rooms in the cabins and separate bathrooms so it won't be gross.)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Fort Change

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Petra walked to her cabin and walked past the ppl in it to an open bed. she looked around, they were all richer than her probably

:x

Fort Change

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yea,teenagers,one room nothing could go wrong) Kori looked at the other kids and shrugged,and closed his eyes

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

Fort Change

Posted By:
Makiee
Makiee
StarStarStarStarStar
Kresten walked into the cabin, he put his stuff away and stormed out, he didn't really want to know anyone in their yet.

Fort Change

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form name: Coye Almeada age: 17 personality: Coye is a stylish kind of nerdy and is very serious about her academics. Coye is cuddly and is VERy sensitive and wears her heart on her sleeve. She is easily firghtened and is very proper and polite. looks: story: Coye's stepfather was becoming very worried about her and her acting not like a teenager and partying and drinking ext. so her step father sent her to teh camp hoping taht she would come back more like a regular teen other: Form name: Dillon Dermont age: 17 personality: Dillon loves playing his drums and being in his band and is a hard core musisan. Dillon is funny, goofy and easy to get along with but he is easily distracted sometimes. looks: story:  Dillon was way to ubsorbed in his band for school work so his parents sent him to the camp hoping taht he would meet a better influence and get back on track other:

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Fort Change

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She began to fiddle with her skull dangly earrings

:x

Fort Change

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(that the point lol they won't get along at first.

Why, you may ask?

Fort Change

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Eww, it's disgusting!"I siad, I went into the cabin hoping icould get away from the filth

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos