Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(NO. NO WE SHOULDN'T.)

[Robin]
"Love youuu." Robin grinned at Lance, leaning over and pecking him in the cheek, smiling sweetly. "I was thirsty." She said, pouting.

[Caine]
"Yeah, think of the little people." Caine smirked at Lance, then back over at Arriadne. "Nope, I think they just have it out for me."

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(....We should. YOU'RE SUCH A HATER)

[Lance]
"And that's like the best reason ever, right?" Lance rolled his eyes at Robin, before cracking into a smile, apparently seeing the funny side of this.

[Arriadne]
"I wonder why, it sure can't be your personality." Arriadne teased Caine, nudging him a little.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(POTATOES GONNA POTATE) 

[Robin]
Robin grinned, nudging him with her foot. "Come on, you love me really." She said, her sweet smile still in place as she elbowed him lightly.

[Caine]
"Or the fact I may have locked them out of the house one time." Caine said, grinning. "But, it was sunny, and they were only annoyed because they couldn't play video games."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'LL MAKE THE CLUB WITHOUT YOU THEN. YOU'LL SEE, YOU'LL /ALL/ SEE! MUHAHAHAHAHAH!)

[Lance]
"Maybe a little bit." Lance allowed, grinning. "You can let the smile go now, though. It's getting me worried, I feel like you're planning something."

[Arriadne]
"A word of advice, never come between a litte kid and their video games. It's like signing a death wish." Arriadne said, laughing.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
You posted this in the wrong forum. Why didn't you post it in the private roleplay boards???

Sig Pic WoT

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(bamp)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"I'm always planning something." Robin said, smirking and poking his shoulder. "Okay, bored. What we gonna do?" She asked, kicking Caine in the ankle.

[Caine]
"Why do you think they smashed my CD- OW." Caine glared at Robin. "What'd you do that for?" He asked.
"What do you want to do?" Robin asked again, hiding her smile as she sipped her drink.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Idea, let's all talk about how perfect I am." Lance joked, running a hand through his hair. "Or you and Ari can go shopping or whatever it is girls do for fun."

[Arriadne]
"You mean plot on how to kill the entire male population in their sleep?" Arriadne raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Besides, I don't want to leave you two here, that sounds like a bad idea."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"I'll go all feminist on you." Robin warned Lance before grinning. "Yeah, remember the storm? That was freaky."
She stretched her arms over her head and yawned. "Eeghh. I like Ari's idea."

[Caine]
"I don't." Caine said abruptly, before rolling his shoulders. "I don't know."

(Skip to disco thingy?)

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(sho'.)

[Arriadne]
For once, Arriadne had managed to be the first to finish getting ready. She was wearing her favourite black dress, and the only bright thing about her outfit was her emerald green heels. She leaned against the wall opposite Robin's door, waiting for her to come out.

[Lance]
Lance was admiring himself in the mirror although he wasn't done and was supposed to be looking for his left shoe. He had rolled the sleeves up on his white button down shirt and had paired it with black skinnies. After a little searching he found his shoe behind the mini fridge and put it on quickly, messing up his hair a little and walking out.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

the not impossible

Your favorite bands?

magical box O.o

CREATE A SONG

if i was

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

latest videos