Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"You two are even more obnoxious than I remember you being." Caine muttered, pulling the car door open for Lance. Looking around, he caught sight of Arriadne and chewed on his lip anxiously.

[Robin]
"I have to deal with hyper seven year olds and grumpy teenagers twice a week, most of who are taller than me. It's tough, but I love it." Robin nodded, waiting for Caine and Lance to leave. "Oh, and I'm also going out with your brother, but I'm guessing you know that." She added.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] "I can't imagine dealing with kids for even an hour," Arriadne said, laughing. She stopped when she caught Caine's eye and looked away, nervously tugging at her hair. "And yeah, I know. On the rare occasions he remembers to call, you're all he talks about." [Jace] "That's not a very nice thing to say, especially when you're staring at my sister," Jace chided, smirking. "Go on, get in." [Lance] "Still as protective as ever, I see." Lance said dryly to Jace. He looked at Caine. "Are you coming or do you want to stay and watch the sunset?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"You get surprisingly good at it, and there's real talent there if you look for it." Robin nodded eagerly, then followed her gaze. "Yeah, we're going strong for about four years now. You and Caine aren't getting on well, then," she noted dryly. "He didn't call you or something?"

[Caine]
Caine muttered something and got into the car, sliding across so Lance could get in behind him. He sighed and closed his eyes before brightening. "So, what have you been up to anyway?" He asked Lance.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
Arriadne shrugged. "Yeah, basically. It's unreasonable, I know." She gave a faint smile before stepping out to hail a cab. "For all I know, he could have a girlfriend now. It could be his pretty coworker." This was mostly to her self.

[Lance]
"A lot," Lance said, smirking. " It gets really crazy in Rio. The festivals, the clubs, the girls, it's a lot." He laughed. "Of course, I have to work too, so.... Well, how's your life?"

[Jace]
Jace got into the front seat of the cab, leaving Robin and Ari to talk in the back.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin got in beside Arriadne. "His pretty co-worker is terrifying, and that's coming from me. And I don't think Caine has a girlfriend right now, so you could just, you know... pick up where you left off?" She shrugged. 

[Caine]
"Sad. Very sad." Caine yawned. "I work about nine hours a day five days a week, Saturdays I get completely trashed, spend Sunday recovering. Rinse and repeat." He rolled his shoulders in an effort to loosen his suit.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Arriadne]
"I don't have even the slightest idea how that would turn out," Arriadne admitted, before smiling. "Well, it's been five years without him, so I'm sure I can manage two more weeks."

[Lance]
"Sounds tiring. So you never randomly do anything? You should. Randomness is the spice of life." Lance said, leaning against the window and looking out.

[Jace]
"Great, now can we talk about something that's not exclusively a girl topic?" Jace asked.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Like what?" Robin asked Jace, smirking. "It's either talking about this or about how hot Tom Daley is, soo..." She teased him, poking the back of his neck.

[Caine]
"I'm not a random person." Caine yawned. "I think it's to do with working with Florence, she's like the most serious girl alive. I still haven't got her to come out with us on weekends."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"You're not supposed to talk about how hot you think other guys are in my presence," Jace said, reaching back to stop Robin poking his neck.

[Arriadne]
"Too bad, because Tom is ridiculously hot." Arriadne said, laughing. "You can't think about him without fangirling. It's impossible."

[Lance]
"That may be because all you do is get trashed." Lance said, smirking. "But it's a pity, because Florence is seriously hot. Don't tell her I said that," He added as an afterthought.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"That six pack." Robin smirked. "Maybe if you got a six pack I wouldn't fangirl over Daley so much." She poked Jace in the shoulder and grinned.

[Caine]
"Don't tell her that, God. She'll either go all red and start talking really fast or give you a look of death. Don't ask me how I know, just a lot of boys have declared their love in our office." He shook his head. "It was scary."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"So now you're using Daley to make me feel back about my lack of a six pack. That's not very nice." Jace pouted. "I did have one though."

[Arriadne]
"Did. And then your boring desk job happened." Arriadne smirked. "I know a guy, if you want to lose all that fat." She poked his stomach.

[Jace]
"Okay, first, can you two stop poking me? And second, I am not fat. Definitely not." He rolled his eyes at Ari.

[Lance]
"Sounds like it. But seriously, guys tell her that in the office in front of everyone?" Lance raised an eyebrow, starting to laugh.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box

The Box

is it?

What's your pet?

is it?

seeing locked accounts

latest videos