Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin made a noise. "Eh. I'll just cut your hair while you're sleeping or something," she grinned at him. She began to eat hungrily, watching Caine pick at his food ineffectually.

[Caine]
"You going to eat that?" Robin enquired, and Caine laughed. "Yeah, I'm just getting over the flight. I'm sort of tired."

[Florence]
Florence looked at Lance in wonder, and began cutting her food into minute sized pieces. As she ate daintily, she arched an eyebrow at him. "Why don't you eat beef, but you eat everything else?"

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
Jace snorted. "Tired is an understatement," he said , starting to eat as well. "You've got bags under your eyes and everything. You look ready to drop."

[Lance
Lance shrugged, thinking. "I don't know. I just really don't like beef." He said after a short while. "You'll never finish your food if you eat so slowly, you know."

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
Caine finished his food in three big bites. "Yeah, I guess." He closed his eyes, putting his head on his arms.

[Robin]
"Dude, you should go to your room. You sort of look exhausted." Robin looked at Caine, blinking.

[Florence]
"I just eat like this, I guess." Florence shrugged, chewing on her food. "Got it from my mom."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Robin's right. You should get going before you collapse." Jace said, finishing his food and standing up. "Right, come on," he told Caine briskly.

[Lance]
"Is your mom also vegetarian?" Lance raised an eyebrow. He looked at Caine. "Woah," he said, "shouldn't you be helping him out?" He asked.  "Bro. Wake up." He shook Caine lightly.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"Uhh." Caine grunted, feeling too tired to tell his legs to move. He felt Florence's hand on his shoulder, tugging gently. "Come on, Caine." She said, pulling him to his feet. "I've told you you've been working too hard..." She chastised him as they walked away.

[Robin]
"Whoa." Robin said. "That was... weird. Old Caine was always full of, like, weird hyper energy." She shook her head, frowning.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
"Well, when you think about it, he's not got much to be hyper for. He works the whole week and is trashed the whole weekend," Lance said thoughtfully.

[Jace]
"Hopefully he'll be better after he rests a bit," Jace said, stretching and yawning. " I'm going to go rest myself. Are you coming up?" He asked the two of them.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"That's healthy." Robin raised an eyebrow at Lance, then looked over at Jace. "Yeah, I'm tired too. Where's our room?" She asked, pulling him to his feet.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"It's on the third floor this time," he said, fishing in his pockets for the room key. "Ah, got it. Room 327."

[Lance]
"Second floor. I'll see you two around, yeah?" Lance grinned at them both, getting up and moving off before anyone said anything else.

(next day?)

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin blinked blearily, shaking the last recesses of sleep from her fuzzy brain. She looked over to see if Jace was awake, tapping him lightly on the shoulder. "Jace?" She said quietly, her voice grumpy like it always was in the morning.

[Caine]
Caine had passed out on his bed from pure exhaustion, not even bothering to take off his suit. He noted Florence had taken his shoes off for him and put covered him with a blanket, which was a nice gesture. He groaned and pushed himself up so he was sitting.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Mm." He mumbled, rolling over. Eventually he sat up, not wanting Robin to do anything drastic to get him up.  " Hi," he said, rubbing at his eyes and trying to fully wake up. " Did you sleep well?"

[Arriadne]
Ari had been up since about four in the morning, checking her inbox and organizing all her business mail. After sending the last # #### to her assistant back home, she put her laptop away. A loud rumble reminded her she was starving, and she started for the door.

[Lance]
Without the alarm he usually had to wake him up, Lance had slept in and wasn't awake yet.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

happiness

Sherlock and True Detective Fans!!

Ethical Problem

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!