Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
It took Robin about thirty minutes of furious scrubbing before her hair was finally back to normal. She grinned at herself in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom, dressing quickly into shorts and a tank top over her bikini. She straightened her hair and walked out of the room, locking the door behind her with the key card.

[Caine]
"Huh. Cool." Caine nodded, then shrugged. "Eh, I don't know, I like law and it pays well." He said. "It's just a career, really."

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"There's a quote about careers that would make me sound really smart right now if only I could remember it," Arriadne said, laughing as they headed straight for the breakfast buffet table.

[Jace]
As Jace entered the restaurant he spotted Ari and Caine at the buffet table and moved to join them.  "Hello," he said cheerfully.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
Caine laughed at Arriadne, then twisted his head to look at Jace. "Hey," he said, taking a plate and heaping it with bacon and scrambled eggs. "Where's Robin? Aren't you two, like, attached at the hip or something?" He asked Jace.

[Robin]
Robin leaned against the wall of the elevator, texting. Her nails were tapping against the screen, annoying her. She'd have to get a manicure while she was here. Maybe at that spa place...

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"She's my girlfriend, not my twin, genius." Jace said, smirking. "She was washing out the dye in her hair although she should be down any minute now."

[Arriadne]
"Aw, she's washing out the dye? I like her with pink hair." Arriadne said. "Hey, salmon. I didn't know they had that for breakfast..." She said, moving down the table to pile some on her plate.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"I am blonde." Robin said happily from behind them. "I feel empowered." She grabbed a plate and started piling food onto it.

[Caine]
"Your hair colour makes you feel empowered. That's nice." Caine arched an eyebrow, grabbing packets of salt and waiting for his bread to toast.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Buying shoes on sale makes Robin feel empowered, I'm not surprised." Jace said, laughing.  He picked up a mug and held it under the coffee machine.

[Arriadne]
"Why are we talking about shoes?" Arriadne said, coming back with half her plate full of salmon and the other half with bacon.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"They make me feel empowered." Robin informed Arriadne. "I mean, didn't Marilyn Monroe once say that if you give a girl the right shoes and she can take over the world?"

[Caine]
"God, she's quoting Marilyn Monroe now too?" Caine asked Jace. "When does it end?"

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
"So I take it you haven't found the right shoes yet, or we'd all have pink hair by now," Arriadne said dryly.

[Jace]
"The quoting, or her general weirdness?" Jace raised an eyebrow, laughing. "Either way, the answer is most likely never."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
"Exactly!" Robin said happily. "Once I do get the right heels, watch out, world. And I will get Jace to do something with his hair; heels or not. It's like a bush." She glanced at Jace with a faintly disapproving look.

[Caine]
"God, how do you live?" Caine laughed, pulling out a chair and sitting down at a nearby table.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"I'm not too sure myself," Jace answered, laughing as he sat down. He shot Robin a look, hearing something about his hair. "Jeez, Rob, my hair is fine. C'mon, tell her." He pleaded with Ari.

[Arriadne]
"Actually, I think you could use a haircut." Arriadne mused, grinning. She pulled out a chair next to Caine and sat down.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

depression

Issues with Mom

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Scariest picture on the internet?

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

latest videos