Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jace]
"Why, is it supposed to be a business look?" Jace raised an eyebrow, smirking.

[Lance]
Lance got up as well, but instead of following them he quickly went to the breakfast bar and grabbed a bagel before rejoining the rest.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
"No, it was annoying me, and my boss kept saying things about it... so yes, it probably should look like a business look." Caine grinned, jogging up the steps to the lobby.

[Robin]
Robin looked over her shoulder at Lance. "You really should stop eating so much... whoa." She looked up as the lights above them went off. "What's going on?" She asked, looking around at the people at the counter, who looked just as confused as her. There were screams as the glass doors leading to the street smashed, and people stormed into the building.

( IT WAS THE BEST I COULD DO LEAVE ME ALONE )

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
Arriadne ran up without her bag, she hadn't gone up after all. She looked at the door and stepped back a little bit as about six or seven people entered the hotel.

[Lance]
"This could be a robbery or some hostage situation," Lance suggested, leaning against the counter and breaking off a piece of his bagel.

[Jace]
Jace was about to say something when one of the people stepped forward and fired a shot that narrowly missed one of the receptionists. The screams returned, even louder and more of the hotel residents were crowding into the lobby.

[Psychopath1]
"Alright, we're taking control of this building!" She shouted after firing another warning shot which momentarily silenced everyone. "The building is covered. If you attempt to leave, you're dead."

(OH WELL WE BOTH SUCK AT THIS)

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Robin]
Robin searched for Jace's hand and squeezed it tightly, staring at the ten or so people at the front of the lobby. They seemed familiar.

[Caine]
Caine leaned forward and whispered in Arriadne's ear. "Oh, God. They're the people... remember the last time we were here? We went to get help in their house and they went crazy, totally nearly kidnapped us?"

[Psychopath2- we should really give them names]
He shoved his way through the crowd to close the door leading to the outside pool. Closing it with a bang, he swung around and came face to face to Lance. He stared at him with dawing realization, then grinned over his shoulder. "Ay." He called to his wife/girlfriend/partner in crime. "Looky what I've found." 

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne]
Arriadne's eyes widened as she realised that Caine was right. "I think they may have recognised us, too." She whispered back as she saw the crazy woman walking to join her... partner, or whatever.

[Jace]
"You look like you know these people..." Jace murmured to Robin, putting an arm around her.

[okai- Ashley. :3]
"What is it?" Psycho Ashley snapped, turning to look at him. Muttering a few commands to the... back-up(?) she walked over to see what was going on.

[Lance]
Lance raised an eyebrow as the psychopath seemed to be looking straight at him, then swore when he remembered who he was. Panicking, he dropped the remainder of the bagel and then swung a fist at him.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Luke]
The psycho Luke caught Lance's fist in his hand and twisted his arm viciously behind his back. Robin gave a whimpering noise, which he ignored. "Remember him?" He said, forcing Lance forwards. "He and his little friends, got us thrown in prison, 'bout five years ago?"

[Caine]
Caine put his hands on Jace and Robin's shoulder and drew them slowly back, not taking his eyes off the two psychos, or their friends.

[Robin]
"Maybe 'cause we do," whispered Robin. "We got into trouble with them a few years ago... I don't think they've forgiven us." She watched Lance and the man with a fearful expression.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
Lance drew in air between his teeth, trying not to let out any sounds of pain. "Yeah, nice to see you too." He said through gritted teeth.

[Ashley]
Ashley slapped him. ##### ##,# she snarled. "I haven't forgotten you at all." She raked her fingernails down his arm, drawing blood. "And where are your friends? Are they here as well?" She made a show of scanning the crowd.

[Jace]
Jace shifted so that he was blocking Robin. "It looks like it." He muttered, keeping an eye on the two psychos and Lance.

[Arriadne]
Arriadne looked at the floor, tugging her hair as she moved back.

[Ashley]
She laughed as she spotted a redhead, and nodded for another of their back-up to bring her over.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
[Caine]
Caine hear Robin make a soft gasping noise and go to go over to Arriadne, and Caine pushed her back behind Jace. "Stay." He hissed at her before walking over and standing in front of Ari. "Come on, that's enough." He looked at the guy the psycho had sent over.

[Luke]
"Take both of them, I remember the boy too. Where's the little blonde one?" He snapped the question at Lance, yanking his head back by his hair and glaring down at him.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lance]
Lance said nothing, but shot the psychopath a look of hatred.

[Mercenarydude]
As soon as Luke gave the order, the merc turned back to Caine and elbowed him in the gut before he could react, pushing him aside. He moved for Arriadne, who backed away slowly.

[Jace]
Moving Robin back so she blended in with other terrified tourists, Jace headed for the merc but froze at the sound of Ashley's voice.

[Ashley]
"Hold it! You and you, move here or I'll shoot your friend." Ashley pointed at both Arriadne and Caine before aiming her gun at Lance. She smiled widely. "Don't tempt me," she said, tightening her finger on the trigger.

[Arriadne]
Reluctantly, Arriadne started walking towards her, shrugging off the merc the first time, but ignoring him the second time.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
( ... I have no idea what a mercenary is I feel idiotic  ) 

[Caine]
Caine stared at the mercenary (I looked it up hehe) for a long, intense moment before following Arriadne, walking slowly and hoping Robin wouldn't do anything impulsive- which she probably would, unless she'd changed at all in the past five years.

[Robin]
Robin moved behind the crowd silently, keeping low to the ground. When the two psychos were distracted with threatening everyone in general, she crept behind the girl one, planning to jump her. Or hit her over the head. Or something. A second too late, she noticed the man watching her with a smirk on his face.

[Luke]
"There's someone behind you." He said to Ashley, smiling pleasantly. Robin backed away slowly, going pale. 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

What are your favorite tv shows?

Letter Game-moved

latest videos