Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Glad You Came [Private RP:3]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[GEE, THANKS. xDD] [Robin] Robin was signing a few forms, humming. [Caine] Caine was already waiting beside the lifts with their luggage.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[WELCOMEEEEEE :3 XD] [Lance] Lance quickly filled out one of the forms, while Arriadne did the other. [Arriadne] "Which rooms did we get?" Arriadne asked as they headed towards the lifts. [Lance] "206 and 211." He answered, handing her a room key.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin looked at her key. "213." She said to Caine as she walked up. [Caine] "202." Caine replied. "We're on the same floor." [Robin] "Oh, yay." She said dryly.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] "I forbid you from coming to my room." Arriadne said, tapping her foot again as they waited for the lift. [Lance] "Like that's ever stopped me." Lance rolled his eyes. [Arriadne] "That would be awkward." [Lance] "You disgust me." Lance laughed, pushing her away. [Arriadne] "You moron! Wouldn't it be awkward if room service came in and found you on the floor and me standing over you with a bloody guitar?" Arriadne elbowed him.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in Mutual Weirdness and call it love. -Dr Seuss.

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
(Filter monster. o.o)

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar

"Craz808" wrote:

[Arriadne] "I forbid you from coming to my room." Arriadne said, tapping her foot again as they waited for the lift. [Lance] "Like that's ever stopped me." Lance rolled his eyes. [Arriadne] "That would be awkward." [Lance] "You disgust me." Lance laughed, pushing her away. [Arriadne] "You moron! Wouldn't it be awkward if room service came in and found you on the floor and me standing over you with a bloody guitar?" Arriadne elbowed him.
Your turn! :3

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Robin] Robin kicked her door open, waving to Caine as she walked into her room. "AH, YES, I GOT A BALCONY, BIOTCHES." She yelled. [Caine] Caine sighed and opened his door the normal way- with a key card. He pushed it open with his shoulder and put his cases down, walking outside to the balcony. [oh ya I'm uploading a picture of Caine two moments :3]

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
Craz808
Craz808
StarStarStarStarStar
[Arriadne] Arriadne raised an eyebrow as she heard the voice of that girl they'd shared a taxi with. She walked into the room and tossed her stuff to one side, flopping on the bed. She looked round, Not bad. [Lance] Lance pushed open the door and walked in. The first thing he did was check if he had a balcony. He didn't. "Aw, sh-t." He poked his head out the door and yelled to Arriadne, "Hey, d'you get a balcony?" "Yeah." Her muffled voice came from her room. ['Kay. :3]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[okay, I actually uploaded four photos, apparently... xD] [Robin] Robin put her case on her bed and threw all her clothes in the closet, not bothering to hang them up. "Unpacking done." She decided, grabbing her iPod. [Caine] Caine was unpacking his stuff, raising an eyebrow at all the yelling that was going on.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

How old are your pets

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

How old are your pets

Ehhh...

latest videos