Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

GrimmAbsol-chan and rusty111 private rp

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Bleach is the rp! create a character or choose a bleach character!

Sweden And Finland: They are the law.

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Name: Katsu Tamotsu Gender: girl Soulreaper 4th seat of squad 11 Personality: Kind but commanding. She is nice to squad 4 but rude to her squad. She is loyal to Captain Zaraki. Some squad members think she does not belong in squad 11. But she loves to fight. Zanpakutō: Unmei no kage or 運命の影 (Shadow of Destiny) Looks:

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
name: mosikaro sitoryzu gender: male substitot soulreaper nice to people in generol but hates people that bouly peopole. zompakuto: kisil potul zithw (ruoler of wind) looks: has grean heir a school uniform tall and strung but all ways has a smiol.

"dont forget how you are, if you hide behined a mask you will forget how you realy are. so stop hiding and come out of your shell, like a berd be free to be your self."

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Katsu: I was standing in the squad 11 training hall watching the lower seats fight. The fighters stopped and stared at the door way. 2 soulreaper had entered, one with orange hair the other with green hair. I did not recognize them.

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
ichigo: i toled you that we where going the wrong way!!!!!! mosikaro: o just shut up and falow your capton ichigo besids the head capton is exspeting us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"dont forget how you are, if you hide behined a mask you will forget how you realy are. so stop hiding and come out of your shell, like a berd be free to be your self."

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Katsu: "What squad are you two from? Why are you in the squad 11 barracks?!" I yell at them

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
ichiog: we dont have a squad we are substittuts. but he is stronger so he is the capeon. *ponts at me*

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Katsu: I could feel the excitement rushing through me. " Well that makes two of us!"

Posted By:
rusty111
rusty111
StarStarStar
mosikro: well.... can you tell us wich direchon to  go??????????????

Posted By:
GrimmAbsol-chan
GrimmAbsol-chan
StarStarStarStar
Katsu: "Are you lost or something?! How can I can tell you what direction to go if I don't know where your going? And who are you anyway?"

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

School

pinkie pie never blushes?

We the Kidz

latest videos