Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Adam...I can't do this,"I said quietly,feeling my eyes water slowly as I shook my head. I was supposed to get married tomorrow,and...I couldn't. I took in a deep breath and shook my head,"I can't get married...I just can't. "

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her eyes for a second and I slowly realized what she was saying. "Ashley... You... But..." I whispered, slowly as our eyes connected again softly. "What about all of this?..." I whispered, motioning to the racks and racks of dresses behind her. She couldn't just throw it all away... Could she?...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I buried my face in my hands,shaking my head softly,"I..."I stopped as I tried to think. What about all of this? We couldn't get a refund on flowers,dresses,the hotel,or how much it cost to fly everyone out here... It was so much money,and there would be so many disappointed people. I rubbed my eyes and shook my head,"I don't know..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I began to notice something, her eyes were starting to water. I gently ran my fingertips down her cheek and I softly wrapped my arms around her once again. "It's OK, love..." I whispered, silently in her ear. "Shhhh... It's going to be OK..." I stated, truthfully. I would make it better if I could...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No... No it won't! You don't understand...I don't love him,"I whispered tearfully,pulling back a little to look at his warm eyes,so soft and gentle,to never hurt me. I shook my head,"I haven't loved him for awhile,"I added,letting the tears fall freely.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her soaking eyes and I couldn't take it. I pulled her into me and wrapped my arms around her soft waist. "I love you, Ashley... I promise you...  That's never going to change..." I whispered, quietly in her ear. "I'll work with you however I need to..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I cried for a second and nodded slowly,pulling back and staring at him,before kissing him. It was so much relief,and passion,and I couldn't stop myself from doing it. I...I was not getting married.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I jumped back a bit and I fell against the wall that was... Strangely getting darker... My eyes were slowly closing... This was like instinct... I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist as I had done several times and let our lips slowly tighten and break apart, letting out a soft breath as our eyes met. "Ashley..." I whispered, slowly as I ran my hands through her short curly blonde hair that I'd longed to feel for the longest time now... "God, Ashley..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I rested my forehead against his shoulder and stopped everything for a second,before looking up,and hitting my bottom lip. I could have done this differently.. I stepped back,"I need to go talk to Josh...Will I see you at the rehearsal dinner?"

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
[Timeskip? :3]

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Gaints

Michael Myers(from halloween) Or Jason Voo...

What's everyone doing for halloween?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos