Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Adam...I can't do this,"I said quietly,feeling my eyes water slowly as I shook my head. I was supposed to get married tomorrow,and...I couldn't. I took in a deep breath and shook my head,"I can't get married...I just can't. "

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her eyes for a second and I slowly realized what she was saying. "Ashley... You... But..." I whispered, slowly as our eyes connected again softly. "What about all of this?..." I whispered, motioning to the racks and racks of dresses behind her. She couldn't just throw it all away... Could she?...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I buried my face in my hands,shaking my head softly,"I..."I stopped as I tried to think. What about all of this? We couldn't get a refund on flowers,dresses,the hotel,or how much it cost to fly everyone out here... It was so much money,and there would be so many disappointed people. I rubbed my eyes and shook my head,"I don't know..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I began to notice something, her eyes were starting to water. I gently ran my fingertips down her cheek and I softly wrapped my arms around her once again. "It's OK, love..." I whispered, silently in her ear. "Shhhh... It's going to be OK..." I stated, truthfully. I would make it better if I could...

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No... No it won't! You don't understand...I don't love him,"I whispered tearfully,pulling back a little to look at his warm eyes,so soft and gentle,to never hurt me. I shook my head,"I haven't loved him for awhile,"I added,letting the tears fall freely.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared into her soaking eyes and I couldn't take it. I pulled her into me and wrapped my arms around her soft waist. "I love you, Ashley... I promise you...  That's never going to change..." I whispered, quietly in her ear. "I'll work with you however I need to..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I cried for a second and nodded slowly,pulling back and staring at him,before kissing him. It was so much relief,and passion,and I couldn't stop myself from doing it. I...I was not getting married.

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I jumped back a bit and I fell against the wall that was... Strangely getting darker... My eyes were slowly closing... This was like instinct... I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist as I had done several times and let our lips slowly tighten and break apart, letting out a soft breath as our eyes met. "Ashley..." I whispered, slowly as I ran my hands through her short curly blonde hair that I'd longed to feel for the longest time now... "God, Ashley..."

The Reversal

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I rested my forehead against his shoulder and stopped everything for a second,before looking up,and hitting my bottom lip. I could have done this differently.. I stepped back,"I need to go talk to Josh...Will I see you at the rehearsal dinner?"

The Reversal

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
[Timeskip? :3]

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

What song is stuck in your head?

How do I ask my parents if I can have a Yo...

Words That Start With F.