Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Will You Say Yes [[Private RP, spidergurl9 and Me]]

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar
This a Private RP between Spidergurl 9 and me! This is about summer romance in the hills of Hollywood California. Forms, [You have to create 2, one boy, one girl]] Name; Age: Personality: Other: Looks: My Form, Name: Shannon Wolfe Age: 16 Personality: Funny, Sweet, and Caring Other: Has an older brother, Luke. Is half-cat Looks:Rp2 Name: Luke Wolfe Age:18 Personality: Romanitc, bit of a flirt, and Kind of Rebel-ish Other: Ha a younger sister, Shannon Looks:Emo Anime

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nora Grey Age: 17 Personality: hates people who are full of themselves, loves music, dance, and acting (she may not really like Luke at first, but she'll fall for him in the end XD) Other: her father was killed in gang shooting 14 moths ago, is Damen's best friend Looks: Nora Grey Name: Patch Cipriano Age: 17 Personality: mysterious, dark, no one really knows his past Other: is Nora's best friend Looks: 

Di Caprio never died inTitanic, The end scene of Titanic is of him going underwater. The beginning scene of Inception is him waking up on a beach.Its like a movie within a movie

My Gale and I :) my bff Gale and i

^^ all of these done by Rhibi!!

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
you wanna start?

Di Caprio never died inTitanic, The end scene of Titanic is of him going underwater. The beginning scene of Inception is him waking up on a beach.Its like a movie within a movie

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar
[Let's Start!] Shannon woke up at 5 in the morning. She got out of bed, another nightmare. She blew a sigh of relief knowing that it wasn't real. She got into a cold shower, washing her hair with the Strawberry and Banana shampoo and conditioner. She got out and dried herself off, not even bothering to blow dry her wet hair. She changed into a hot pink sweatshirt, that in Zabra-print letters read Hollister, Co. She slipped into shorti-shorts.

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar

"LoVeAnDhAtEmE" wrote:

[Let's Start!] Shannon woke up at 5 in the morning. She got out of bed, another nightmare. She blew a sigh of relief knowing that it wasn't real. She got into a cold shower, washing her hair with the Strawberry and Banana shampoo and conditioner. She got out and dried herself off, not even bothering to blow dry her wet hair. She changed into a hot pink sweatshirt, that in Zabra-print letters read Hollister, Co. She slipped into shorti-shorts.
Luke woke up, he heard his sister across the hall. He sighed and laid over, looking out the window.

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
Nora got up and took a shower. she got out, and got dressed in black skinny jeans, and lacy violet top with a white tank underneath, and monster boots. she ate a quick breakfast of cereal and got into her blue VW Beetle Patch got up, put on some jeans, a white v-neck, a leather jacket, and his motorcycle boots

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar
[[If you don't want to describe their clothes, just used a picture{: Shannon Looked up out her window. It was time for school. She got up andput her hair into a top-knot. Putting her pale pink eye-shadow on and black eyeliner. She out her bright red lipstick on and hopped into her black Ugg boots. She went to her brothers room. "Get Up!" She yelled, knowing he was probably going to be late, agian. Luke jumped, startled. He rose to his feet getting a Bright blue striped V-Neck from Hollister. He grabed some black skinny jeans and his Blue and Black Vans. He messed up his hair a bit more. He grabbed his bag and took his orange and grabbed his keys.

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
(no it's fine) Nora drove to school, and walked in heading for her locker. Patch got into his black BMW and drove to school.

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar
[Kk] Shannon grabbed her keys to her Navy blue Prosche. She drove off to school singing and blasting the song "Stronger" By Kelly Clarkson. Luke drove off to school in his black Mustang. 15 minutes late. He sighed.

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar

"LoVeAnDhAtEmE" wrote:

[Kk] Shannon grabbed her keys to her Navy blue Prosche. She drove off to school singing and blasting the song "Stronger" By Kelly Clarkson. Luke drove off to school in his black Mustang. 15 minutes late. He sighed.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

hamburger or cheese burger?

What show is better?

latest videos