Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
Hehe... :3

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You've gotta start XD

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
My chest... It would not stand still, I swear you could see the shape of it pounding out of my chest like some kind of Tom and Jerry cartoon. I was going to see her today!... My girlfriend of five months that i'd known for almost a year now... I watched as the little town under us blew over and we soon started to descend into the airport... My chest... It was so filled up with love, but I'd never felt so much fear in all my life... What if I was shorter? What if I was too heavy? What if what she thought was cute wasn't in real life?!

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ashley Nicole! "Apparently I was irritating my mother with my tapping toes and drumming fingertips. You see, to her, I was just meeting a good friend.... But to me, I was meeting my soul mate, someone I loved more than anything. It's crazy, I know... How can any fourteen year old be in love, nonetheless with someone she's never met before... Yeah, I don't know either, but it's true. I chewed my bottom lip instead, watching as his plane arrived... Her he was, in just a few minutes, he'd be right here with me. What if he chickened out? What if I chickened out? Maybe he doesn't really like my hair straight... Breath, Ash, breath. That's what he would say.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh god... I had pictured this moment hundreds of thousands of millions of times over the past few days as I walked slowly out of my gate... I searched the crowd for quite a long time, feeling my heart rate pick up every second I didn't see her... What if she hadn't come? What if she was scared? What if sh-... I felt my rapid heartbeat suddenly go back to normal and a warm feeling running through my chest... "Ashley..."

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
So many faces... So many noises. One stood out and I couldn't help but freeze. There was that voice I'd only ever heard over the phone. I turned, almost nervously, bt the instant I saw him I felt light as a feather. "Hey, Houdini, "I said quietly, my breath caught even though I wasn't running. He was never Adam to me... He'd have to deal with it. Mmm, he was perfect. I didn't waste a second and wrapped my arms strongly around his neck, resting my face into it and taking in the scent. Even better.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt my arms wrap around me and I felt my face flush red as I felt the air rushing into her nose as she sniffed my skin quietly. I slowly closed my eyes and stood there in silence as she held me close and then almost out of instinct my arms closed around her waist. I noticed that her mother wasn't around and my finger brushed her long hair behind her ear. "Theres something... I've wanted to say for so long..." I leaned closer to her my lips just beside her ear as I whispered tenderly. "I love you, Ashley..."

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Ooooh, if anything was going to make me shiver and blush, it would be those three words from him. I grinned gently and squeezed him a bit tighter, "I love you... A wot, "I whispered softly before slowly pulling back, just enough to look at him. Just like in all the pictures and videos. I ran my hand over his cheek gently, laughing lightly, "You really pulled a Houdini this time... Except, poof, you appeared. "

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled just a little and slowly ran my fingertips over her gentle cheek and slowly leaned forward, letting out noses brush slowly, feeling goosebumps rise on my skin as I finally built up the will power to pull back. I wanted to suddenly lean forward and let my lips press softly to hers and just absorb our first kiss right there... I shivered at the loving image in my mind and was just about to do so before I noticed her mother come walking out of the restroom. "Hello, Mrs..."  I started as I shook her hand lightly. "Nice to finally meet you."

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've heard a lot of good things about you,"My Mom said, shaking his hand gently. She smiled and nodded,"You can call me Nicole." I slowly pulled away from him, all the way, suddenly feeling cold. I shook off the feeling and looked around at the spinning baggage thing,"Hey, we should get your bag,"I said quietly, catching his eyes. Oh, those sweet hazel eyes. See, I know they are hazel, not brown, because he's corrected me on it before. I chuckled at the thought and shook my head, looking down at my shoes. My Mom nodded,"Yeah, we have a long drive back to Pocatello, and I need to get you two hooligans on the road!"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CREATE A SONG

if i was

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

NOT ANYMORE!

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

latest videos