Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't help but laugh quietly as I saw her face, it looked like her heart had stopped, which really wouldn't have surprised me. "Well then... That certainly makes this less awkward..." I stated simply as I sat down calmly and watched as Ashley slowly regained her composure and soon she had done the same. I started to laugh once again, my stomach curling in as I did.. I didn't know why I found this so hilarious.  [Timeskip? ;3]

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Keep the clothes on, and I don't care... I'm going to the store, I'll be back,"she said as she grabbed her purse and then kissed my forehead. She was gone soon, and I was still in initial shock... At least now we could be open about all this, that would make it a lot better. [This is your turn to skip xD ]

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
Later on that night I simply laid beside her on the couch watching the movie that played in front of us. I looked down at her and kissed the top of her head on occasion before I felt her breathing slow down, same as her heart rate... "Hehe..." She was out cold... I sat up gently, holding her to me and let my lips softly touch her sleeping ones. "Baby... Wakey wakey... You need to go to bed...."

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mmm,"I hummed gently, not in a pleasurable way, just that waking up sort of way. I snuggled closer to him and shook my head lightly, still primarily asleep,"Nuh uh,"I whispered softly into his shirt, preparing to go back into sleep mode. Then it hit me that maybe he wanted to go to bed...Afterall, he was two hours behind his usual schedule. So, I sat up slowly,"You going to bed, too?"

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head in silence. "You were snoring, love..." I teased as I kissed her sweet lips once more. "You just seemed sleepy is all... We can lay here and cuddle if you want... Just a little longer..." I whispered slowly in her ear as I reached for the remote and turned the T.V off, both of us sitting in absolute silence.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I was not,"I said, almost a little defensive, and curious. I never snored, that was a talent specially reserved for my Dad, and little sister. I was the one that talked in my sleep... Gah, and if I was snoring while sitting with him, oh, I would never personaly live it down. The sudden darkness kind of shocked me and I leaned foreword, fidnign his lips with my own just a lingering second before  cuddling into his side, listening to his heart beat."I don't know about you... But, I could stay here until the morning."

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled quietly when I heard her sweet talk before I kissed her lips in the darkness... The only reason I could do so was because she had already... I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her slightly closer in the night. "I could too..." I whispered warmly as I found her shining eyes. "I just don't know how your mother would react..."

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, we are both fully clothed,"I said, running my hand down me, and then down him as well as if I were checking,"And she said she didn't care otherwise,"I added softly. You see, I was amazing at twisting people's words against them for my own reward, it was my evil side. I grinned lightly in the darkness as he pulled me closer.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled quietly hearing her little explanation of her mothers own words which I was sure had a different meaning behind them... But she did have a point... We were bare and making out or anything... Just two soulmates sitting on the couch and enjoying one anothers company... I kissed her lips tenderly and slowly pulled away laying down and pulling her with me as I closed my eyes. "Goodnight, love..."

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm glad I'm tiny, I really am. Otherwise, lying between him and the couch on my side would be impossible. My mother really shouldn't be worried, she knew me much better than that. Sure, I love him with all I've got, but I wasn't going to put out, not in the least. I was fifteen, for Christ's sake, but I also knew that it wasn't what he wanted. I rested my head on his chest, able to hear the echoing thud of his big heart, which I apparently had for myself. With that thought, I was able to take back the sleep state I had before. Day one? A success. We had six more to devour. That familiar thudding was in my ears when I woke up. He had kept still, seeing as he had no where to move, and his hair looked simple, I still had to grin though. I kissed his shoulder lightly before crawling off the couch with ease. I climbed into the shower, figuring I might as well while he slept.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What to do if I can't date?

Scary story.

the real world

Scary story.

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos