Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
Several... God... Several months went by and each day became a bit of a stronger struggle. I realized something in my week with her... I truly loved her, yeah, I'd said it before, and even thought I'd meant it up to that point but... This was a completely different feeling. Every time my phone vibrated and it was her name on the screen my heart fluttered a little and at the same time, it hurt me... It took almost a year just to be able to see her again, now able to drive and all of that... I'd managed to save up enough to head out for a few months, from May to August. Now this was going to be a bit of a test... To see who got sick of who first.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I read through the thousands of messages we had been exchanging lately. We had grown, matured, just changed... Our relationship was still rock solid, though. Adam had an internship in Armenia this summer, meaning my boyfriend and I would have the apartment to ourselves, Mom trusted us now. The growling of car tires outside made my heart freeze and I adjusted my sun dress. I jogged up the staircase, and peaked my head out the door. It must have been the girliest squeal I have ever given off as I ran towards the back fence, pulling it open before he was even able to get out of the car. Ha, his blue blazer he had always told me about.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jeeeeeesus. Three months alone? xD Soooounds good. Big Grin Had to eat, sorry. xD] I was barely out of the door when I heard a loud screech from inside and the door swing open and a very happy looking Ashwey came running toward me. I held my bag on my arm as I opened them and picked her up into the air as I kissed her cheek. "God! I missed you..." I whispered over her shoulder as I locked her in a tight hug.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
[Well, Mom will be visiting, but she won't be hovering like last time xD And, no worries, I did to!] I squeezed him as tight and as long as I could, or at least until I heard him groan under the pressure. I laughed gently, looking down at him, seeing as he was holding me up off the ground,"You have no idea how much I missed you,"I said breathlessly, brushing our nosses gladly as I ran my fingers through his now, shorter hair. I liked it.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I kissed her lips tightly as I slowly set her down on the ground which suddenly seemed to far away from me. I  pulled her back and gave her yet another smack on the lips before I adjusted my bag and walked around to the drivers door, pressing the button that popped the hatch and then around to the trunk, lifting everything out and walking toward the door. "Coming?"

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I was still in that goofy-smile, dazed faze from those two kisses. I swear, I didn't know how much I had missed those lips until now. His familiar voice brough my down to earth and I nodded lightly, opening the gate and letting him in. I took one of his bags, see, he packed more this time since he would be here longer... Three months, alone, with him? It would be paradise. I grinned as we walked down the stairs,"So, you can stay in Adam's room again, if you would like."

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I set my things down in the living room and softly took her in my arms again, letting her fingers and palms rest on my cheeks as I kissed her lips one more time... I couldn't stay away! They were right here and it'd almost been a year... I let it linger and softly took another before I pulled away and let my head rest on her shoulders. "You aren't going to stay wiff me?..."

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I was leaving that up to you... If you would like a queen sized bed in your own room, you can have his.. Or, you can try and share my twin bed with me in my room,"I said with a small laugh, closing my arms around his neck lightly, resting my face into his neck lightly. I almost wanted to cry, I was so happy. I was always so scared someone else would come along, even before we were ever dating, but we just spent close to a year apart, and here we were, nothing changed. I took a slow, deep breath to calm my nerves. He was here, now, and that's all that mattered.

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I tugged her hair behind her ear and softly leaned in to kiss her again, my eyes half closed as I whispered warmly just as our lips brushed. "Silly girl..." The kiss lingered for a while, a soft smack signaled us stopping to breath. It was just like our first kiss. Several after... I looked up at the clock and noticed it was right around midnight. "Time for bed?..."

Here?... Now? [Private]

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes siree,"I said quietly,  kissing him one more time. Then, I realized, we had somehow migrated to the couch and I chuckled lightly, standing up and adjusting my dress as I made my way to my bedroom. I changed, quickly, into a pair of plaid pajama pants and a regular t-shirt. I opened my door, free reign for him to come in if he would like. Wow... He was here, he was actually here! God.. I smiled as his  arms wrapped around my waist and I leaned,backwards, into him,"I love you..."

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

do you love Cheryl Lloyd??

should know!

WHICH IS THE LAT CARTTON MOVIE, THAT YOU W...

Do you play soccer?

which is your favorite default theme?

latest videos