Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Kira_Angel_1829586 Lock
Kira_Angel_1829586
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2480
"Toelle? Noelle? Where do you come up with these names?" *Edward asked, beginning to look very annoyed with miss.Hanson. He then quickly picked up the little girl as she kissed her father's cheek in some sort of baby way*

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67883
"Because those are girls names. And I don't want anything simple." Ms. Hanson said, shaking her head. She didn't look at Edward, since she still had her eyes on her son. "But if you really want her to be named Amanda fine." She said, sighing sadly and then kissed her son's forehead. She then looked at Edward and shook her head at him, without saying a word to him.

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
Kira_Angel_1829586 Lock
Kira_Angel_1829586
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2480
(More to work with?)

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67883
(I edited it. smile)

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67883

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"Because those are girls names. And I don't want anything simple." Ms. Hanson said, shaking her head. She didn't look at Edward, since she still had her eyes on her son. "But if you really want her to be named Amanda fine." She said, sighing sadly and then kissed her son's forehead. She then looked at Edward and shook her head at him, without saying a word to him.

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67883

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"Because those are girls names. And I don't want anything simple." Ms. Hanson said, shaking her head. She didn't look at Edward, since she still had her eyes on her son. "But if you really want her to be named Amanda fine." She said, sighing sadly and then kissed her son's forehead. She then looked at Edward and shook her head at him, without saying a word to him.

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67883

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"Because those are girls names. And I don't want anything simple." Ms. Hanson said, shaking her head. She didn't look at Edward, since she still had her eyes on her son. "But if you really want her to be named Amanda fine." She said, sighing sadly and then kissed her son's forehead. She then looked at Edward and shook her head at him, without saying a word to him.

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67883
Bump

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 67883

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Bump

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
Kira_Angel_1829586 Lock
Kira_Angel_1829586
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2480
*Maria stayed at home, twiddling with her phone happily. She then texted Andrew, bored* "Hey, what are you doing?" *She asked, then digging through her closet*

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...


play online games

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

Do you like drinking tea?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Youtuber Crush(es) c:-moved

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos