Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Making Summer Last (Open)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Senior year is over, and school is out. These best friends are determined to make this summer the best one yet before they leave for college in the fall. Parties, Mall, Movies, Beach, Rosie's Diner (Lol 13 Reasons Why Moment), and everything under the sun. Some will find new love, while others will find it where they least expect it. Will these young adults be able to make it work once college roles around? Will some even go to college? Will most of these romances just become summer flings? Will Sara ever learn to stop asking these stupid rhetorical questions? (Obviously the answer to that is no smile )   RULES!!!: -1 boy and one girl each! - Proper grammar (I don't want to get out my word scrambler to find out what you were trying to say.) -Include everyone! (Don't just focus in on the guy character you're going to be in a relationship with. Remember, all the characters are best friends.) -If you join, please be on often. - If you do decide to create a pregnancy storyline, please do not make it all about you, your  partner, and the baby. (You don't know how many roleplays I'v had to quit due to that.) -Have Fun! Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: College they will attend in the fall: Other: --------------------------------------------------------------- Name: Marnie Jones Age: 18 Looks: Personality: Music obsessed, sweet, smart, funny, and adventurous. C.t.w.a.i.t.f.: Julliard Other: None. Name: Cody Jones: Age: 18 Looks: I Personality: Shy, nice, has an obsession with cheesy 1950's movies, sarcastic, and funny. C.t.w.a.i.t.f.: M.I.T. Other: Is Marnie's brother.

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kyle Age: 18 Looks: Personality: Bubbly, sweet, nice, kind, caring, understanding, smart, and generous. She is also outgoing and friendly. College they will attend in the fall: University of Denver Colorado Other: Jason's sister. Name: Jason Age: 18 Looks: Black hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. Personality: Laid back, nice, kind, protective, and outgoing. College they will attend in the fall: University of Minnesota. Other: Kyle's brother.

Pikachu :3

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone else?)

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
AirThunder_2094338 Lock
AirThunder_2094338
StarStarStarStar
Name: Grayson Creed Age: 19 Looks:  Love this man :D Personality: Nice. Trouble Maker. Talkative. College they will attend in the fall: Art Institute of NC Other: Lives with Scherice, his cousin. Very Lazy   Name: Scherice Layne Age: 17  Looks:  Not me obviously ... :O Personality: Timid. Quiet. Kind. Likes to be out and about College they will attend in the fall: Art Institute of NC Other:  Designs clothes. 

Cougar :)

"I love it. Two more seconds to live" Straight Cougar

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tali Kale Age: 19 Looks: Rp pic Personality: Sweet, cute, funny, shy, quiet, clumsy C.t.w.a.i.t.f.: Yale Other: Has a charm bracelet that she never takes off, the only charm on it is a cat Name: Justin Smith Age: 17 Looks: RP   (May be approving) Personality: Funny, shy, has an obsession with reading and clumsy C.t.w.a.i.t.f: Harvard Other: None

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: jezabell m. keller Age: 17 Looks: jezabell Personality: shes sweet and kind she is bullied by most kids but ignores it cuz she dose have friends. kinda stays to her self except for her firends College they will attend in the fall: harvard other: best friends with james known him since they were 5name James A. Macow age 18 looks:James A. Macow personality extreamly nice. but he dose kno how to fight and will hurt anyone who hurts his friends and is good with technoligy. college they will attend in the fall: M.I.T

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(You guys want to start on say graduation night?)

LOL

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure smile

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
yepper peppers!

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE" wrote:

(You guys want to start on say graduation night?)
(Graduation Night.)

Pikachu :3

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cheese wins

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!

fave t-swift song?

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!