Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Azmaria55 and Mine Private Roleplay

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren had made his way home, almost there when he finally decided to send the text, writing 'Hey, its Darren.' before sending it, waiting for a response as he made his way home, not saying anything to his parents, since they were both busy with their own things, heading to his room.

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Posted By:
NeonStars
NeonStars
StarStarStarStarStar
Cecilia felt her phone vibrate and she clicked the text. She smiled when read who it was. 'Hey. What's up?' she replied then sent it. She got up and went to the bathroom and brushed her hair, which was knotted.

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren glanced at the text once he got it, thinking a moment before he started to reply, ' nm, I'm still sorry bout earlier.' he sent before sighing, laying down on his bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Posted By:
NeonStars
NeonStars
StarStarStarStarStar
Cecilia grabbed her phone and read the text. 'Its all good. It'll be our little secret' she sent then walked into the living room. She flopped down on her couch then turned the TV on.

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren glanced at his phone when he got the new text, smiling lightly to himself, though to tired now to think of anything to send back. He sighed lightly, closing his eyes as he started to drift off to sleep.

-Sion Astal

Posted By:
NeonStars
NeonStars
StarStarStarStarStar
When Cecilia didn't get a text back she thought he went to sleep or was doing something. After about a half hour she fell asleep with the TV on.

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren woke up at the sound of his alarm clock going off, glancing at the time and remembering there was another day of school ahead of him. He sighed lightly as he hit the top of the alarm clock, getting out of bed.

-Sion Astal

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

the Amanda Todd story

Problem with messages

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say cheese wins

the Amanda Todd story

the Amanda Todd story