Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
caked7738
caked7738
StarStarStarStarStar
XD Mine either, it's taking forever to load crap. Okay, WHAT'S MIKE'S TYPE?!!?!?!?!!?

No

Posted By:
bunnybun4055
bunnybun4055
StarStarStarStarStar
Maddi: Hullo! *Orders, waits for Trey* --------- Mike: *locks the batheroom door and sits on the floor* Katie: 8looks up at him* Your tall... Chris: Steph...You should...*Nods towrds the door*

"I'll always defend the ones I love, even though I'm about as terrifying as a baby penguin." -Niall Horan.

Posted By:
bunnybun4055
bunnybun4055
StarStarStarStarStar
Mike likes girls who arent afraid to be themselves. He wants them to be comfortable around his friends,and be herself. He likes slightly sporty girls, with a delicate side, that can just have fun anytime, even on the saddest day. I feel like I should make another charrie too. Maybe one for Steph...Because I dont rp with brenna anymore so....

"I'll always defend the ones I love, even though I'm about as terrifying as a baby penguin." -Niall Horan.

Posted By:
caked7738
caked7738
StarStarStarStarStar
OKAY! XD He's so cute, Imma die. XD Stephanie's still with Jack. But we can do seperate stuff, because everyone's just....FOREVER ALONE....

No

Posted By:
bunnybun4055
bunnybun4055
StarStarStarStarStar
XD Thats what Imeant. Like, I dont rp with her so, its kinda like her charries arent alive, so...yeah. And besides, I want a new charrie...lemme think for a while though. Its your turn to reply. XD

Posted By:
b-ballrox22
b-ballrox22
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey, guuurls! I'm having a busy night! Gracie and I are waking up super early tomorrow and FaceTiming so I can show her how to apply a morning cleanser. I use the Clean and Clear Morning Burst. I am in love with it! It smells delish, like no joke. AND I FINISHED MY SECOND FAVORITE BOOK IN THE WORLD! "Catching Jordan"! I am obsessed with that book! Ohmigosh. So, what are ya'll up to? smile

"Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
and let go of what you can't change"

Posted By:
caked7738
caked7738
StarStarStarStarStar
XD OHHHH. My bad, sorry.

No

Posted By:
bunnybun4055
bunnybun4055
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi, Bball! Im just here...holding ice on my knee thats the size of a golf ball....and trying not to smash my computer.

Posted By:
caked7738
caked7738
StarStarStarStarStar
Trey: That one. *says wihtout pointing* The Ladyt: *raises an eyebrow* ---------- Stephanie: *walks towards the door, knocks on it* Mikey? Collin: *shruggs, smiles* Maybe you're just small.

No

Posted By:
b-ballrox22
b-ballrox22
StarStarStarStarStar
Heyyy, Bunny! Awhh, I hope your knee feels better.

"Laugh when you can,
Apologize when you should,
and let go of what you can't change"

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos