Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Mrs. Jasper Hale and iMuffin.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

jezabell i hurried out of class and found cameron."can i sit with u?"i asked him smiling his friend winked at me. i rolled my eyes and turned my eyes to look into cmaerons

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Cameron: I looked at Jezabell then at Darren who was nodding frantically. I looked up at her and asked, "Don't you have any friends?" It came out incredibly wrong. "Uh. Sorry, sure." I said. I was starting to think why she was so close, we'd only just met.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell" umm well they just.. its complicated. " i said half smiling. i walked woth him to his table. darren pulled a chair out for me." y u being so strange?" i asked him and sat in the chair anyways since it was nxt to cameron. darren took the chair on my othr side

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Cameron: I blinked curiously. "What do you mean? You wouldn't know me being strange if it came up behind you and bit you on the backside. We only just met this morning." I said, focusing on my food rather than Jezabell. I had a feeling that she liked me.. she liked liked me.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "ummm i  was talking about darren. and his winks thn pulling a chair out for me." i wasso confused. ok yes we only met this morning i thought he was cute but it was to soon to have a crush on him, i thought tht mabe we could b friends mabe he didnt want to b..i frowned 'im srry for bothering u.."i sasid and strted to getup.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Cameron: "Sure." I said, I began to take a bite out of my sandwich. Once I was sure that Jezabell was gone a proudly announced my birthday party to Darren and put a notice on the notice board. It said that everyone was invited. In two days.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i sat at a table by my self since all the othr seats were taken. i took a bite of my sandwich as my phone rang."hello?, dad? no! dont! im srry dad! im srry!!! "i screamed and began  crying."whn i get home... ok " i hung up and threw my phone in my bag and put my head on the table and cried. i knew no one would care. they probably wouldnt evn notice.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Cameron: I noticed Jezabell crying. I didn't bother going to ask her why this time because last time it was only because she wanted me to act as her boyfriend. She probably didn't have any good reason, and this time I expected a one. "What this time?" I asked. I didn't care. If it was so bad why didn't she call the police?

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell " its my dad but not like u care." i said and put my head back down. i only tied to b nice to him so we could b friends but he was acting kinda mean

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

jezabell " its my dad but not like u care." i said and put my head back down. i only tied to b nice to him so we could b friends but he was acting kinda mean

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nobody listens to country :(

How do you think our world will end and why?

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

latest videos