Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
Those words, they were like music to my ears. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips lightly. It was short and sweet, but I think that was all that we needed at the moment. "I love you too," I replied almost instinctively like I had been saying it to her all of my life. I let go of her hand and then led the way out of the tent and through the mass of soldiers. We needed to go to the generals office where I could sign a letter of resignation. That is... If he allowed me to leave. "Okay, I need you to stay as quiet as possible when we get inside. " I said, my tone completely serious. We stood just feet outside the General's office, who's door was shut tight. "He's just a tad bit sexist... And I don't want you to say something that might set him off. " It wasn't that I didn't trust Isabel... Actually I didn't. 

Love is Louder than the Pressure to be Perfect.

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded gently, not even attempting a sigh. He was so serious now, so..Tough. I kept my lips stuck together as we entered the office. I felt so bad, because I knew that all this hardness wasn't because of the army. I had messed up. I had messed up bad, and now his walls were up.. I listened, nodded when spoken to, and generally did my best not to ruin anything. I didn't even process what was being said, he would explain it all later. Plus, had I listened, I would have opened my mouth and given my opinion on everything. Like I told him... I would do my best to make him happy.

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
I spoke to the commander in Romanian, in hopes that Isabel wouldn't be able to understand what we were saying. I couldn't remember if she knew how to speak Romanian, he'll I don't think I had ever even asked her. There was so much about Isabel that I didn't know, yet I was attached to her unlike any other. I was going to lie to the commander, come up with some story on the fly about why I needed to take this prisoner of war home with me. Instead though I told him the truth, that she was actually the princess, my princess and I needed to get her home. He knew our story. Who didn't? And after some convincing I was finally allowed a leave of absense. "Thank you Sir. " I said in English and gave him the Romanian salute. I took Isabel's hand in my own and led her out of the hot, stuffy building. I smiled slightly, something that I hadn't done in a long time. "We're going home. "

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"This is good news, right? "I asked slowly, looking up at him as our hands held together warmly. I had listened to the whole conversation, somehow being able to show nothing as he spoke of how I was his princess... It made me feel, feeling in general was magnificent. I was ready to go home... Home was with him, and that was it.

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well yes, what else could it be?" I said, unable to hide my smirk. I immediately regretted saying it though, because she was probably unsure of the states of our nations, let alone our families. We began to walk back through the camp, dodging and avoiding the burly men. I looked down at her, still dressed in the nightgown she had been wearing when we had captured. It was dirty and rumpled with a few rips here and there. "We need to get you some real clothes.." I said, "you must be freezing."

For Better or Worse

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Just a little, "I said with a small nod, looking down at my mud dressed feet. Sometime in the night, I forgot about the cold, forgot that the goosebumpps were ermanent on my skin, and that the branches and bushes had cut several patterns into my skin. I couldn't complain, I wouldn't complain. I was with him, and that was all that mattered. I needed to be careful, I needed to be careful not to loose him again...I squeezed his hand lightly,"We can take care of that later... Let's just go home, first." 

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

latest videos