Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Juvie(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Dj looked at her "You will get detention" After Lucy walked into her cell and looked at her " Let he guess a fighter?" Dj nodded " Yes she is"

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Juvie(Private)

Posted By:
ShadowRose
ShadowRose
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashton growled 'and detention is? ' as she walked to the other side of the cell

Dark love

Juvie(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Dj looked t Lucy "Want to tell her?" Lucy nodded and leaned against the wall "Detention is where you get put in a very tiny cell,only big enough to fit a toilet slash sink and a bed" she pointed at the toilet "That's yo sink,me,I've been i here fo a year,I fought for the first two months then learned its so pointless.Then I started to train and do good,which means that I get to use the main bathroom and shower.You ,until you learn,shower with the other inmates" Dj nodded "Exactly,and what have I told you?Its not fo its for" Lucy nodded "Sorry,I forget,it's how I'm used to talking" Dj nodded "I know,you're learning well"

Juvie(Private)

Posted By:
ShadowRose
ShadowRose
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashton growled and said 'I grew up fighting. i fought for my little sister and..' she stopped before she explained more. she may be 18 but its still wrong to have a child this young.. she then hissed 'I will kill my ex!'

Dark love

Juvie(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Dj looked at her "Calm down!If you fight,you get detention!" He growled Lucy looked at her "Hold on,why'd your ex piss you off?"

Juvie(Private)

Posted By:
ShadowRose
ShadowRose
StarStarStarStarStar
Ashton hissed and walked pased them, not wanting to talk. she runs down the hall and down the stairs

Dark love

Juvie(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
A guard grabs her and walks her back to her cell "Mr.Cooper,what do I do with her/" Dj sighed "Detention for 24 hours"

Juvie(Private)

Posted By:
ShadowRose
ShadowRose
StarStarStarStarStar
Ahton didnt fight him. she then saw him, her ex walk passed and she lets loose on him, 'You got me preg twice,..im preg now because of you! my first child is safe.' she conteuiously hits him. he then knocks her off him and down the stairs and begins to waile on her, kicking her all over her body. 

Dark love

Juvie(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
The guards sounded the alarm and Dj ran downstairs and pulled him off and a guard pinned the guy to the floor "Stay!" Dj looked at her "What the hell!?" Lucy followed him "It was her fault!She is pregnant again and she blames him' Dj glared at her "It's not his fault! You should have said no1"

Juvie(Private)

Posted By:
ShadowRose
ShadowRose
StarStarStarStarStar
'Like i had a choice!' ashton yelled as she was pinned to a wall, blody and in pain. 'we cant put both of them in detention or one might hurt the other one Dj.' said the guard holding me back. (i thiought of a weird idea sis... our girls falling in love with each other)

Dark love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

seeing locked accounts

Favorite artist?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite artist?

latest videos