Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Anything can happen. for me and aubreysgirl.

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
Sam-When me and my brother got to the pool I terned off my phone,and I told my brother to come here so I could put sun screen on my brother.Then I told him to go play then I rubed sunscreen on me and layed down on the seat I could see me as what I was doing yesterdaykissing Sam then it all went away so then I jumped in the pool and played withmy little brother.

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827 Lock
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam- I laid on my bed thinking. After a while i called some of the guys, i was frieds. We were going to go ohang, just us guys.. I needed the time with the guys more then anything right now.

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
Sam-When I was playying with my brother in the pool I asked him do you think Sam was ment for me?Then my brother said yes you just dont know it yet.Thin I said come on Conner lets go then he said where are we going  thien I said to Sams house.Then my brother said lets go I need to have a talk with him.I said ok and roled my eyes.

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827 Lock
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam= I wasnt there, i was out with guys. We were having fun.I was at least' It was foor to hang out with the guys,t had been since all of us guys had hung out.

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

Posted By:
aubreysgirl
aubreysgirl
StarStarStarStar
Megan-I missed him so much but I could ent date him if he was gonna treat me like that so I dumped him I told my dad so my dad went up to his house knocked on his door his mom opened the door and said can I help you?Then my dad said yes is your son sSam home?So Sams mom called him and said he had to come home for a while.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Hello

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Hello

latest videos