Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

We Saw the Same Sunset (Closed)

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice finished her breakfast, and grabbed her backpack. Unlike the Socs, she was unable to afford her own car, so she mostly walked to school. She followed the dusty path out of her neighborhood, and walked into Soc territory. Unfortunately, this was where she was forced to spend 7 hours of her day. John grabbed the keys to his Mustang, and headed out the door. He loved driving around in it, usually chasing Greasers around with it. He revved up the engine, looked behind him, and started driving towards the school. 

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
As soon as Jane finished her chocolate chip pancakes, she loaded up her backpack and jumped into her big sister's car. She had a car of her own, but her parents didn't want her driving around in it yet, since she was only 15. However, she was allowed to drive it when no one was around. Sam slowly walked towards the 'Soc territory'. All the Greasers knew to either fear or hate it. It was where all the Socs lived, and of course bullied them a lot. He picked up his pace when he saw a couple of Socs driving down the street, and hoped he would get to school scar-free.

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to leave, and I don't know when I will be back online because I am going on vacation. You may continue, but I have a friend who will make sure you guys don't go too far without me.)

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
Katinea drove into the parkway in the school, got outta her car and locked her car. She was really tired but she tried not to show it.  She walked in the Soc area ... Daniel walked to school nervously he really didnt wanna go to school. He was thinking about ditching school. But he thought that would ruin his Perfect AtTendence Record. So he slowly and nervously walked on in the Soc area and kept Shakingwhen Katinea came up to him and teased him about how geeky he is. o

Caution: CUTENESS heheheh XD cute alert!ashuntae me! Tongue Out don't hate me of my cuteness hehehe
MY GRAPHIC NO STEALING! aww isn't she cute
im a RAndom girl yes im a random girl
im random yes yes im random ; P
but heck thats just me Wink
I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
sAY NO TO DRUGS SAY YES TO TACOS!! Wink
: P IM GONNA BE ME
GRACIE!

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
(ok!)

Caution: CUTENESS heheheh XD cute alert!ashuntae me! Tongue Out don't hate me of my cuteness hehehe
I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
GRACIE!

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam continued to walk quickly towards the school, careful to stay well away from the kid getting picked on by a girl Soc. Jane wished her sister a good day and jumped out of the car, and paused in the entryway of the school, waiting for her girlfriend Socs. Her friends were the only reason she went to school. She also looked out for some easy Greasers to pick on.

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
Daniel cried and walked away. He Knew she was right but . he Also knew the truth hurted. Katinea Was still there Smiling. The truth hurt doesnt it! She screamed to Daniel. She was satisfied and had a huge smile on her face. She knew  she was right. He was to geeky. She turned her head and put her sunshades on looking cool.

I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
GRACIE!

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
Daniel stop crying and forgot about it. And Moved to the Greaser Section An Sat with the other Greaser nerds. He Quietly sat there. and atesome of his mothers homemade brownies secretly. Katinea saw Jane and greeted her. Hello. she said. She took off her sunshades and flipped her beautiful shiny red hair. I just teased a Greaser and he cried like a little girl. She said with a huge laugh and a smile.

I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
GRACIE!

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Haha! Wish I could have seen it!" She looked at her jeweled watch. "Ugh, first class starts in only 10 minutes! I hate math!"

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
I hate Math to. I think i might ditch it it is so boring and stupid. Math is just a waste of my time so i might just ditch it like i normally do.

I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
GRACIE!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

Hunger Games Or Maze Runner

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Anybody Seen The Maze Runner?

latest videos