Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

We Saw the Same Sunset (Closed)

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes!" she said a little too loudly. She bit her lip then looked back at Daniel. "Just, act like your stomach hurts." she said. "Teacher! Daniel doesn't feel all that great. Can I take him to the nurse's office?" she asked. The teacher nodded them off and she got all her stuff and headed out of class. Ian sighed loudly. "I wanna leave..." he sighed.

~Dedicate Yourself And You Can Find Yourself Standing In The Hall Of Fame~

~Normal Is Overrated~

~With Every Wasted Day, Goes A Wasted Chance~

~The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us~

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
Daniel whispered quietly " I cant belive he felt for that" Daniel went along with the scam and pretended to have a horrible stomach ache.

Caution: CUTENESS heheheh XD cute alert!ashuntae me! Tongue Out don't hate me of my cuteness hehehe
MY GRAPHIC NO STEALING! aww isn't she cute
im a RAndom girl yes im a random girl
im random yes yes im random ; P
but heck thats just me Wink
I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
sAY NO TO DRUGS SAY YES TO TACOS!! Wink
: P IM GONNA BE ME
GRACIE!

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
Dolly crumpled up the doctor's note and tossed it in the hall. "Yeah, well, teachers are suckers!" she ran down the hall and out of the school. She screamed with happiness and twirled with her hands in the air. "What do you wanna do first?" she was beaming. She felt so free. Like she couldn't be tied down.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
Daniel never felt so alive he said  " i jjust wanna run freely on the beach cause i feel so alive"

Caution: CUTENESS heheheh XD cute alert!ashuntae me! Tongue Out don't hate me of my cuteness hehehe
I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
GRACIE!

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey guys. I can't be on for long because I'm on my phone, and it hogs up my data fee. I just wanted to make a few notes. One, please don't go too far without me. You can go up to page 12 while I'm gone, but no further. Two, I've noticed that some of you guys are portraying the Greasers as shy kids or suck ups. The greasers are suppose to be the tough kids around campus. In fact, most of the greasers don't really go to school. Just a few things to keep in mind.)

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
(I take back all my previous posts, Sam never went to school, he slept in and now he's at the park meeting up with the other Greasers.) Jane tried to listen to the lesson, but ended up zoning out anyway. Sam was at the small park that was in between the Greaser neighborhood and the Soc neighborhood, waiting for the other Greasers. They sometimes met up here, to hang out, and make plans to mess with the Socs.

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why don't we go to the park? I think we all supposed to meet there today." Dolly said, her subtle Jersey accent coming through. "And, don' worry. If any soc comes inta our path, I got ya." she laughed. She got in her old, beat up car. She had window paint on her windows from her friends. She hopped in and drove to the park. The bell rang for 2nd period. Ian got up, putting all his stuff in his arms. He walked into the hall and saw a lonely Greaser and shoved him. He laughed with his friends and went to his locker. He had pictures of his whole team, with trophies.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
sparklesir13
sparklesir13
StarStarStarStar
Daniel said "OK! but i really wish we had cars like those Socs. They're much nicer. Katinea drove back to school hoping not to be late for the 2nd quarter it really helped her with her driving skills. She took off her sunshades went in the school hoping not to attract much attention.

I LOVE ARIANA GRANDE!
GRACIE!

Posted By:
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs
StarStarStarStarStar
"This is better than no car!" she said. Dolly turned up the radio and sang, totally out of tune. She laughed. "See? Much better than being in school!" she said, still smiling wide. Ian shut his locker and saw Katniea walking down the hall. "Where were you in first period?" he whispered. He didn't wanna get her in trouble.

~Normal Is Overrated~

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Jane walked over to them. "Yeah, where were you? I had to sit in Math with a bunch of nerds!" She laughed. "It will be worth it when I get a car, though."

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

What was the last thing you ate?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Lips Are Moving - Megahn Trainor

latest videos